Mya harrison is back and lookin' fine as ever!

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
if she was that bad she woulda been married by now shes obviously an industry smut
What about all the other industry smuts these nikkas be wifin?..matter of fact..these nikkas be wifin straight up whores right out of the strip club..no bread..no nothin..so it's obviously her own choice she isn't married..

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When All ABout Me came out, I think that was 96-97...that means I started liking her since I was like 10 brehs. :banderas:

Never gave Beyonce a second look. Still wouldn't in comparison.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
So :cape: for fat chicks is what's hot in these coli streets?
uppONmI.png

I remember nikkas was going in on Vida Guerra in another thread about her being washed up even though she's in damn there pefect shape. And her body makes Mya's look like straight poo poo... but nikkas in here have the audacity to :cape: for this fat, cellulite ridden slob?:dahell:

Mya is the epitome of :flabbynsick: in her current form.

Deal with it
0Q5Zhlo.png
OK :yeshrug:

Is this supposed to make brehs angry? "Hey guys I have different tastes than you, and in my insecurity/lack of understanding of human nature I can't reconcile that, so I am projecting that back as you guys having some kind of disorder"

Step your troll game up fam. I :noah: Mya's grandma thighs.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Oh damn, I couldn't fade a dm from her that shyt would play with my emotions I'd be in every hookah spot in Adams Morgan tryna catch her ass. Normally I'm discreet with mine but if I fukked I'd tell the whole Ave, bytch so bad......
full
that's the type of shyt if u was to tell nikkas (not saying yall (my nikkas) then they'd run their mouth and let's say she catch wind she might not even let you fukk no more lol

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I think what happened with Mya is what would happen to a lot of chics. She was like 18/19 when got into the industry. That is in no way mature enough to handle stuff and at that age they don't think of the consequences. just living in the moment. She is just like any other chic at that age that wants to get at male celebrities. People think because these women are famous that they are not starstruck either. So she more than likely hooked up with a few of these dudes because she had easier access than your everyday chic. But if I were famous. I wouldn't wife her. She is better off with a regular dude like me...and yes I'm :cape: