My wife has been telling me about her day for 45 minutes.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
At least shes talking about some real shyt that happened, I had my ex bytch talk to me about Nibiru being visible in the sky and that being the sign that all melanated people were gonna be taken up into the clouds and red haired cannibal giants in the American plains for a fukking hour it seemed like, aint enough weed in the world bytch stfu

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
At least shes talking about some real shyt that happened, I had my ex bytch talk to me about Nibiru being visible in the sky and that being the sign that all melanated people were gonna be taken up into the clouds and red haired cannibal giants in the American plains for a fukking hour it seemed like, aint enough weed in the world bytch stfu
I would be willing to shut that down.. but I asked how her day went so I can't shut it down 😞

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
So you think it’s bullshyt, really haven’t looked into nibiru and I never heard of the red head cannibal shyt