"My Wife And Kids" is easily one of the GOAT sitcoms.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Great show,I used to watch it all the time

I don't know why it doesn't get discussed more

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Great show,I used to watch it all the time

I don't know why it doesn't get discussed more

its is now breh :salute:

netflix picked it up......I love that cause it will let the new generation get exposed 2 it. breath new lyfe.

The wayanes family truly is a once in a lifetime generation of talent.

EVERYBODY in comedy made cameos 2. The show I'm assuming was successful it had a long run :manny:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I found The Bernie Mac show boring tbh.
The show was solid and got better as it progressed in real time. I appreciate it more as I got older as I have my own family.

But your gripe is not uncommon because I heard some had that sentiment, but appreciated the show later.

My theory has always been that people were so use to Bernie Mac being the ultimate scene stealer in movies/sitcoms and raw and heavily animated in his stand up routines….But to then have that juxtaposed with him toning it down in his own sitcom (understandably so BTW), didn’t meet the expectations of some.

Wanda :noah:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The show was solid and got better as it progressed in real time. I appreciate it more as I got older as I have my own family.

But your gripe is not uncommon because I heard some had that sentiment, but appreciate the show later.

My theory has always been that people were so use to Bernie Mac being the ultimate scene stealer in movies/sitcoms and raw and heavily animated in his stand up routines. But to then have that juxtaposed with him toning it down in his own sitcom (understandably so BTW), didn’t meet the expectations of some.

The Bernie Mac show was a GOAT sitcom to me, and the 2 part Chicago episode was iconic. Bernie & Don Chedale were hilarious together.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

But your gripe is not uncommon because I heard some had that sentiment, but appreciated the show later.

My theory has always been that people were so use to Bernie Mac being the ultimate scene stealer in movies/sitcoms and raw and heavily animated in his stand up routines….But to then have that juxtaposed with him toning it down in his own sitcom (understandably so BTW), didn’t meet the expectations of some.

B8BBP7UCUAE8gmL.jpg

:takedat:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

This is still the funniest scene I've seen though.

Fred G. Sanford

two across the lips
Daps
Reppin
St.louis
They always change the dark skin girls to light skin girls...

Meagan good first baby mama

Claire was dark skinned

:mjpls: