"My Wife And Kids" is easily one of the GOAT sitcoms.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Tisha Campbell was in her best shape during this series

b252b104ca9daa71d2808059f8846424.jpg

:banderas:

200w.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
this aint true

I'm pretty sure its been debunked

It's crazy that random people on the internet can say something and folks just roll with it without any proof
This isn't true, it's a silly internet rumor.
Oh my bad, I read it on here and just took it to be true, I forgot coli nikkas be lying :pachaha: it ain't like I i wanted it to be true. And it wouldn't have been pedophilia noway the bytch was 17 and that's legal in some states. It still didn't sit right with me tho thanks for clearing that up

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Oh my bad, I read it on here and just took it to be true, I forgot coli nikkas be lying :pachaha: it ain't like I i wanted it to be true. And it wouldn't have been pedophilia noway the bytch was 17 and that's legal in some states. It still didn't sit right with me tho thanks for clearing that up

You a lie....thought u was falling back and ignoring shyt but u still posting....

than talking about its cool 2 fukk 17 year olds anyways.

u popped up in here just 2 put smut on a comedy dynasty's name. FOH I see what you doing. be a man and dip off like u said you would.

negging me back talking about "go outside" soft head make a hard ass.

I hate you new internet social media crakk babies. You should watch the show maybe Damon can father your ignorant ass JR.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I don’t know.. I liked the over the topness of the show.

Ehhh… no.
The goofy laugh Jay would do
The Blinky doos song.. still sing it to this day :russ:
Annoying ass Franklin
The dude who was abstinent but couldn’t stop thinking about fukkin Claire

They had some heat man.. the Bobby Shaw episodes are my favorites man lol. Definitely is a good show.
:dead: You can't even do a joke like this today lol.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Really great show, but the replies in this thread lets me know that Martin was the best black sitcom. nikkas keep calling her Gina. Not even the name of the character on the show (Jay). shyt not referring to her using her actual name. :russ:

LMFAO IM HOWLING :russ:

hold this rep breh

BBG

Superstar
Daps
So anyway, I didn't watch this as much as I did other sitcoms, but I did always like when they had lil intelligent homie on there that could play the piano n shyt. Thought it was cool baby girl would get her own storylines n side characters so pretty much the whole main cast was important and involved. Definitely was a good mainstream look for black families too so I salute. We need more hits like this