"My Wife And Kids" is easily one of the GOAT sitcoms.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Y'all gotta stop this lol. The casting change has been explained for years now.
And it worked out obliviously. People talk more about the second Claire than the first. She didn’t fit what they were trying to do. I think Megan was on the way to blowing up in movies so she left that show to focus on that. Didn’t see her being there long term anyway

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
one summer yearsss ago I decided to get a low taper or a bald fade ..can’t remember but the shyt was low ..anyway I went to McDonald’s and a nikka was chillin in the booth ..he got up tapped me on the shoulder and said “nikka I thought you was Junior from My Wife &. Kids”

I ain’t get a low cut since :dead:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Of course this dude is a scene stealer. He voiced Augustus Cole in Gears of War and was the lead in my favorite commercials of all time: Terry Tate: Office Linebacker

Dawg, wtf :mjlol: .

That shyt was hilarious and creative asf. I didn't remember seeing any of these, I just watched that whole vid and it's a actual commercial series, I only remember seeing the very last clip as an actual commercial on TV, I had no idea there were more of these.

Funny asf.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
When I was a kid I thought it was a sorry Cosby Show rip off with annoying slapstick comedy.

I'm sure I'd like it better as an adult though. All the writing about adulthood and parenting didn't resonate with me at the time.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Dawg, wtf :mjlol: .

That shyt was hilarious and creative asf. I didn't remember seeing any of these, I just watched that whole vid and it's a actual commercial series, I only remember seeing the very last clip as an actual commercial on TV, I had no idea there were more of these.

Funny asf.

This shyt, the Geico cavemen, that Sprite-Voltron-Hip Hop, the Nike commercial where they made a song out of basketball court sounds. GOAT early 2000s commercials.

Also I loved this Aaliyah commercial as a kid:

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Tony just asked Claire was it true that Jr got Vanessa pregnant .

Claire said yes

Tony said

You know they going to hell right

:dead:

Tony was a great character man