My truck will make you roll up your windows.....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah the lil round jawns, my lil brother had a bunch of em, all I had to do was put em in but i changed my mind

nah...if you want something in the bumper...just get some horns or marine speakes..put like a 200 watt amp on it and call it a day...get a switch so you can turn them on/off...like I said they just something to add to make it louder....dont sweat what other people say its all in fun anyway

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What are the specifics? As far as speakers/subs/amps?

I need to do an updated video....but on that one....

2 horn speakers in bumper...350 watt fusion 2 channel on them

4 memphis 6x8's...forget the series..."R"..."P"...dont know...but I have a 800 watt memphis 2 channel on them..the front doors got memphis tweeter that came with a crossover

2 memphs 12's in a ported box with a 500.1 memphis on them

A pioneer deck I have had for like 3 years...gets the job done

not mind blowing...def not the most expensive stuff I have ever had...buts its very comfortable for everyday ridin

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
I hear you, I was just curious. I never had subs in my old Jetta because I needed the trunk but I did have nice speakers/tweeters/amp damn I miss that shyt, I'm too broke now to fukk with that stuff in my new car

:to:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I hear you, I was just curious. I never had subs in my old Jetta because I needed the trunk but I did have nice speakers/tweeters/amp damn I miss that shyt, I'm too broke now to fukk with that stuff in my new car

:to:

Bruh when I get my new car...Im gonna turn the explorer into my "old school"..then Im really gonna have fun again :obama:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
memphis amps go HARD and NEVER run hot. i had a memphis 1000D in my shyt back in 1999, and i was beating the block up HARD. never had to let it cool off.....bulletproof amp...:yes: