My truck will make you roll up your windows.....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I love to be ******ish as the next guy but that shyt in the grills and bumpers does NOT sound good homie. Just get some speakers for the inside and put a amp on em my nikka!

lol...there is a memphis amp on every speak in/outside of the car...it was recorded with a camera phone...what kind of quality you expect from a camera phone...wisen up

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
nikka i got surround sound on the computer i tried to give you good advice not hate. i said get you some speakers for the inside and put a amp on them if u got em already then upgrade if yo shyt dont sound like a concert without those bullshyts horns then you doing it wrong point blank. More power to you though homie

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Is this foolishness meant to impress others or do you actually like the way it sounds? Black folks will find the dumbest shyt to waste money on.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
nikka i got surround sound on the computer i tried to give you good advice not hate. i said get you some speakers for the inside and put a amp on them if u got em already then upgrade if yo shyt dont sound like a concert without those bullshyts horns then you doing it wrong point blank. More power to you though homie

lol....

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
That's what's up.

If you do another video, could you do I don't like by Chief Keef?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

let me give you an analogy young one...even if you watch a movie recorded on VHS with a 120hz lcd led....its still recorded on a VHS...:youngsabo: