My truck will make you roll up your windows.....

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
When you deal with car audio on a regular basis u can tell its gonna sound like shyt before you even click the youtube link. You taking this the wrong way though Dude. If you happy with it dont worry bout my comment im giving advice. Horns do not sound good outside of the car period. (IMO)

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When you deal with car audio on a regular basis u can tell its gonna sound like shyt before you even click the youtube link. You taking this the wrong way though Dude. If you happy with it dont worry bout my comment im giving advice. Horns do not sound good outside of the car period. (IMO)

Horns are not supposed to...they have no bass...they are a novelty for a system....you cant hear the full spectrum of sound....I didnt make a video sitting in the car with stuff tuned...i was doing a "horn test"...you came in hatin.....plain and simple

You just needed to be advised...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
they do that dumb shyt in houston. my bro in law has that horn in the grill of his car too. i'm all about car audio, but that trend is STUPID.....

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys

Naw you got it pimpin nothing wrong wit memphis you know I was flexin then!! Since you put it like that though (a novelty) I agree. But as far as sound quality horns* add nothing to a system besides noise or just wantin to turn heads

Edit: *Horns outside of the car* let me clarify

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Naw you got it pimpin nothing wrong wit memphis you know I was flexin then!! Since you put it like that though (a novelty) I agree. But as far as sound quality horns* add nothing to a system besides noise or just wantin to turn heads

Edit: *Horns outside of the car* let me clarify

Now we agree brother:cheers:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikka i got surround sound on the computer i tried to give you good advice not hate. i said get you some speakers for the inside and put a amp on them if u got em already then upgrade if yo shyt dont sound like a concert without those bullshyts horns then you doing it wrong point blank. More power to you though homie

i don't see why they do the horns. they can easily get some marine speakers that they use on boats. it's weather/water proof and it sounds like interior speakers. fukk blasting rick ross through a bullhorn...:wow: