My Son Finished High School Early

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
naw, she had a restraining order on me for 8 years. since i was a 3x felon, judge granted it for no real reason.
Well now that he has developed into a habitual truant, why not tr y to get custody again? He needs to at least try an alternative high school or continuation, sometimes the format works better for certain kids. Or if your state has the option to test out and get a high school diploma issued directly by the state, not a GED.

You're telling us, but you need to get custody and force him into job corps or something. Why did he drop out?

I thought this was a nice story like island breh on here whose son was like getting multiple ivy league scholarships at 16. Guide your child before he's 25 slaving at Amazon , pissing in bottles and shyting in bags, to make ends meet.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Post on thecoli instead of handling your seed brehs.

laugh.gif

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
Now...let's try this again...would you rather have the fakkit son or the slut daughter? :usure:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
naw, she had a restraining order on me for 8 years. since i was a 3x felon, judge granted it for no real reason.

I was about to clown but there was nothing you could do about that.

Just be there for the lil nikka now.

He can get his GED then get a trade, go in the military, or go to community college and it’ll be like nothing happened.

It’s never too late to correct your mistakes until you’re in the dirt.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I was about to clown but there was nothing you could do about that.

Just be there for the lil nikka now.

He can get his GED then get a trade, go in the military, or go to community college and it’ll be like nothing happened.

It’s never too late to correct your mistakes until you’re in the dirt.

This.

Is there someone he looks up to? Mentor? Another black male teacher? Find ways to motivate him

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Look into getting him into the military as soon as possible. They may not care about but at least they’ll raise him up some and turn him into a productive citizen.