My salad eating brehs, what dressing u rocking with?

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I make my own with olive oil, lemon juice and pepper. I'll have salad with dinner each night.

Wegman's makes a really good vinegrette that I'll pick up every so often though.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
High quality olive oil
+
Balsamic vinegar <--- The GOAT vinegar
+
Ground Pepper
+
Fresh garlic
+
Chopped shallots
+
Dijon mustard
+
Honey

:cook:

:eat:

SouthPaw

aka POUND PUPPY
Daps
Reppin
On The Muthafukking Prowl!
I've always been a ranch girl but my taste buds have grown and changed because of my weed intake. I now eat bleu cheese, balsamic, raspberry vinegarette, olive oil & lemon juice, honey mustard and now my favorite.......

ASIAN SESAME & SOY GINGER DRESSING!!!!! :noah:

41nC-yQhkPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You don't even have to have meat on your salad!!!! :wow: You can pour this shyt on just lettuce and it tastes like pepper steak!! :ohlawd:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I've always been a ranch girl but my taste buds have grown and changed because of my weed intake. I now eat bleu cheese, balsamic, raspberry vinegarette, olive oil & lemon juice, honey mustard and now my favorite.......

ASIAN SESAME & SOY GINGER DRESSING!!!!! :noah:

41nC-yQhkPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You don't even have to have meat on your salad!!!! :wow: You can pour this shyt on just lettuce and it tastes like pepper steak!! :ohlawd:

:scusthov: I don't want my salad to taste like pepper steak

Daps
Any creamy dressing is a no go, that shyt is terrible for you and it doesn't even really taste good. Might as well eat a Whopper if you're rocking French, Creamy Italian or Blue Cheese dressings.

Best dressing that can never miss; Ken's Light Raspberry Vinagarette. or Ken's Asian Sesame Ginger, shyt is great.

Other acceptable dressings; Honey Mustard, Any type of citrus-vinagarrette.