My salad eating brehs, what dressing u rocking with?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
@opulence, a vegan thats not a fan of salads?

I make alot of my own dressings too. You could take damn near anything and make a vinaigrette:pachaha:

Chipotle vin, honey dijon vin, and smoked pepper ceasar are my favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I just knew by now the title would have been rearranged a little bit just to make folks look crazy :lolbron:..... hopefully it doesn't change :beli:

Black pepper, raspberry vinegarette :lawd:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace

I make alot of my own dressings too. You could take damn near anything and make a vinaigrette:pachaha:

lol I have always hated salads honestly...because iceberg taste like crispy water...so I would only eat romaine lettuce or spinach salads growing up...but once I stopped eating most meats and dairy my salads became even more boring...

I prefer raw veggies...or steamed veggies...the only time I really eat salads is when I go out of town and I am having a hard time finding food to eat...esp when I travel within the south...I have to watch it when I dine out though a lot of restaurants are not vegan friendly in their preparation of their foods...although I consider myself a vegetarian...a lot of places cook with fats ...or put dairy based products that will make me:gag:

so yea I rather chew on a carrot or eat nuts lol...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

:leon:
Recipes?