My nikkas tellin me Takeoff and Quavo just got shot in Houston….

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I've seen the videoclip everyone else has and I never saw any sign of a fight. Just dudes talking then gunfire just erupts out of nowhere. Sad situation.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I've seen the videoclip everyone else has and I never saw any sign of a fight. Just dudes talking then gunfire just erupts out of nowhere. Sad situation.

A guy did swing after Quavo started leaving and that’s when the shots were fired.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
alot of their lyrics were violent as fukk

People have question if Takeoff is a "street" rapper and talk about how he's the "laid back, chill" one of the three, but his own testimonies thru his art are clear representations of himself as a g, and he's been involved in friction and arrests with his boys...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Where is the dialogue around black men lacking emotional maturity to the point of killing everyone them because they are mad?
We have "fatherless brehs raised by women are lesser" discussions on here frequently.

Brehs be calling lebron James a beta because he was raised by his mom:francis:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have "fatherless brehs raised by women are lesser" discussions on here frequently.

Brehs be calling lebron James a beta because he was raised by his mom:francis:
That’s a deflection of the issue. These men are “raised” by women but clearly influenced by the wrong men. Most of these dudes moms aren’t gang banging. Hell Migos T-Shirt says repeatedly “mama told me not to sell work” Mothers period always warning their sons about a certain lifestyle.

If you look at your hard working mama and still decide to be like a dude on the street corner, at some point it’s the man that has to make better decisions.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That’s a deflection of the issue. These men are “raised” by women but clearly influenced by the wrong men. Most of these dudes moms aren’t gang banging. Hell Migos T-Shirt says repeatedly “mama told me not to sell work” Mothers period always warning their sons about a certain lifestyle.

If you look at your hard working mama and still decide to be like a dude on the street corner, at some point it’s the man that has to make better decisions.
I think the word I'm looking for is nuanced...

To have this discussion we'd had to vary in several things...self responsibility..government responsibility..the way the family unit has been torn apart since the 1970s.

That's why to just blame it on rap is trash.

The music is reflecting what's going on I. Society.

What is making these young brehs wanna murder a fellow 16yr old breh?..whatndoes his homelike look like and the life of his peers around him?

What does his city look like?

Etc.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Is the swing in the video?

Yes in the video below. Right after Quavo says leg’s go and starts walking away, you see the person wearing the blue Prada’s swing.

You can’t see him actually throw the punch, but the motion of his feet shows exactly what he did which was followed by gunshots.