My name is Regine Hunter, and I am…

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I'm a simp too :mjcry: I used to do my first bf's homework for him/let him copy mine, I bought my ex a $1200 tv and a laptop, I write love letters, and put sticky notes that say "I love you" in my husband's lunch. It's disgusting but I can't help it. :mjcry:

Some simps win, as long as you're simping the right person.

That's adorable ! :noah:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
I can't remember if I already posted in here but in the third grade I simped this one boy HOARD. He had a girlfriend and everything (she and I weren't friends, moreso acquaintances); I almost didn't care though. Went with a group of friends to the corner store (he was part of the group) and he manipulated me into buying him snacks and shyt. Literally turned his big bright smile up a notch, gently and quietly asked me to buy him snacks. Just that little bit of acknowledgement and attention (he never directly spoke to me in class or at recess) was enough and I started making sure I had pocket change on me in case he ever hit me with that smile again.

I was a sucker. I want to say that's where it ended but... I'm stronger now, at least. Quicker to say 'Nope!'

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
the answer for both is always no
If its no then u shouldnt do a damn thing! :dahell:

Let me let u in on something, let the man come to u and spoil u.

Its in a mans nature to go after what he wants and impress u since youre the catch.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It ain't simping if they are doing stuff for u in return. Courting should work both ways. But if he ain't getting u anything don't let a guy take advantage of u.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
The problem is a lot of women try to hard, most of yall aren't used to running game/ getting at someone because dudes usually initiate. Sometimes you have to show your interest and sit back and let the other person show interest, it's like a see saw