My name is Regine Hunter, and I am…

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
It's cool to simp, but don't do it for a guy who isn't exclusive with you. Don't treat every guy the same.

That's how these dudes get spoiled and expect bf treatment from chicks they don't even take remotely serious, and chicks seem more desperate than anything. Noone should make you feel like you have to "give" them a lot (materially), especially a man to keep them around.

I ain't your mama, breh I got some riders attached :stop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how these dudes get spoiled and expect bf treatment from chicks they don't even take remotely serious, and chicks seem more desperate than anything. Noone should make you feel like you have to "give" them a lot (materially), especially a man to keep them around.

I ain't your mama, breh I got some riders attached :stop:
It's something you learn the hard way. I don't give a niggga nothing now. If the total is $10.05 and he only has $10, he better get a nickel from the car.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
a simp :sadbron:

Any other female simps out here? After a conversation on tinychat reflecting on some interactions with guys growing up I started to realize how bad it was.

What is often the reception of women that do everything by the guy they're interested in? Do they ever win? How does one shake this disease cuz I know I be simping nikkas still (not at the same degree as when I was younger) :snoop:

we want love or love wants us.

When WE want love.......

giphy.gif