My name is Regine Hunter, and I am…

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I'm a simp too :mjcry: I used to do my first bf's homework for him/let him copy mine, I bought my ex a $1200 tv and a laptop, I write love letters, and put sticky notes that say "I love you" in my husband's lunch. It's disgusting but I can't help it. :mjcry:

Some simps win, as long as you're simping the right person.
Wifey material
full

Daps
when i was younger i did a lot of stuff under the belief that i was being the loving and supporting g/f. i really didn't know any better but after getting lied to, too many times and dogged out too many times i stopped. unfortunately, people are selfish and have selective memory when its suits them. maybe one day i'll go back to being the lovey dovey extra helpful type but right now i don't see it

the guy i am seeing now was in a bind and wanted to borrow some money and i acted like i didn't have it although i did. he has always paid me back smaller amounts he borrowed in the past and i felt kinda guilty but i know how people can be and i couldn't afford to "give" that amount of money away in the event he decided to get silly. i helped in other ways at my convenience but wasn't gonna simp out like i did in the past.

Last edited:
Daps
When I was a kid/teen I used to fund my crushes with snacks or give em a bit of my lunch or even do portions of their homework :snoop:

I am very easily attached
i did that too.... i was an idiot. i remember 1 guy i liked didn't have enough for the movies and i ended up paying what he didn't have. STUUUUPPPPIDDDDDD.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

How many guys is this? That's not simping, that's just being foolish.

You'd be surprised but A LOT of guys don't give a shyt about that stuff.

My motto is if they wouldn't do it for me, I damn sure wouldn't do it for them. "Love" doesn't pay bills and it hardly ever stops them from chasing other skirts, broke and all.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La

Neither, I was merely curious as to if it was a pattern or the past.

The problem is that we can often get into traps of bending over backwards for individuals who wouldn't put in half the effort for us (and aren't faithful on top of whatever sacrifices you've made for them out of love), I've definitely been there and it's ugly and at times made me more bitter than a mofo.

Edit: lol too much info I guess

Last edited:
Daps
Neither, I was merely curious as to if it was a pattern or the past.

The problem is that we can often get into traps of bending over backwards for individuals who wouldn't put in half the effort for us (and aren't faithful on top of whatever sacrifices you've made for them out of love), I've definitely been there and it's ugly and at times made me more bitter than a mofo.

Edit: lol too much info I guess
No I thought better on sharing. I usually don't post personal info and don't want to start now especially given how ppl like to toss it up in your face later. But I don't have a pattern of behavior. I was just very native When I was very young. Most ppl have the same problems