My name is N*E*R*D and I'm addicted to buying games and not finishing them

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Lol. I just bought about 5 games for Black Friday . I get all amped up to play them and when I sit down to play them I Lose interest. Probably why I love FPS so much. Get In for a couple of rounds and get out . I’ve been trying to get around to Uncharted 4 for the past week, even Though i got the game on Launch day. I think I’m all the point I just like having the games on my stand in the living room. Lol. Luckily my son tends to play all of them for me.

Last edited:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
A lot of these games are trash though, and overhyped. MGSV was trash, Mass Effect Andromeda was trash ect. I buy these games after rave reviews and a lot of them just arent good.

The constant micro managing and menu/item screens a lot of these games have make them damn near unplayable. I enjoyed the actual gameplay of MGS until it became a chore constantly bringing up the droid screen and going back to motherbase after every little thing you accomplish.

I find my self playing multiplayer online games more often but then you have micro transactions and loot boxes ruining the experience.

I thourougly enjoyed the uncharted games, ffxv was fun until the end, mvscapcom wasnt half bad but they are few and far inbetween. Sometimes i think i should just pick up a switch because at least nintendo just focus on gameplay.

These develepors need to be thrown in the bushes along side the paid off reviewers, a lot of these so called "gamers" are frauds.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Let me say this, though,

I've recently purchased Wolfenstein New Order & Colossus.

I've been BLOWN AWAY by the writing and narration of New Order that it has me fully invested to finish the campaign just so I can experience Colossus.

Also, Shadow of War has been so fun just to play, even without doing shyt regarding the story. The Fortresses, the pit fights, the nemesis system all create organic narratives and experiences that feel similar to what I love about multiplayer.

I would also suggest single player lovers start really focusing on smaller scale indie games - they give you that gripping story & gameplay in a much more manageable package that is fulfilling.

Suggestions:

Inside

Limbo

Little Nightmares

This War of Mine