My mother almost committed suicide just now.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
kill that hoe bytch of a sister and make sure the baby is safe.
the state will give baby 2 the the family,mama will mourn that nothing bytch
but find a reason to live in the grand baby and all is well.
hide the body where not even the flies will jack off to
the scent of her decay.
thank piss later.
a0yqua.jpg

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Hopefully your mom understands how much more pain it would cause your family if she took her own life. I also hope your sister gets it together one day, hopefully it's not too late.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
seems like she loves the daughter more then you 2.

But like innocent said, there has to be more to the story then your saying or aware of. That animosity your sister has for ur mother is rooted in something and the fact that your mother puts up with it and concedes to her requests seems like she's overcompensating for something.

Talk to ur sister and find out who molested her. If this isnt the case, u should beat the shyt out of her

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
I just don't know what to do fam. S

My sister and my mom always had a rocky relationship from what I remember throughout my entire life. They always had arguments but my mom always swore to care and protect her at all costs. One day about last year when my sister got herself knocked up and got pregnant during her junior year of college. She wanted to take out all of her anger at my mom instead of blaming herself. She then came home during Christmas and decided to spit verbal insults at my mother and say cruel statemets that NO mother should hear about from her children. Now remember that there is only one daughter in the family so that hurts more. She eventually dropped out of school and took the baby home to us. My sister then moved out of the house with her kid to live in a refugee apartment with her deadbeat boyfriend and never spoke to us again. Fast foward to today, my sister calls my phone and tells me that she got kicked out of the apartment and now lives in a shelter and wants money from us. I was so mad that she only calls me for money. Then she finally calls my mom and my mom said she will give it to her along with her birth certificate and passport. However, she decides out of nowhere to insult my mom AGAIN and my mother finally had enough of it and said that she is now DEAD to her. That she is no longer her daughter. For the rest of the phone session my sister said that she never wants any of us to contact her again and finally cuts off the phone. My mom then said she wants to go downstairs for something so we let her go. however, my brother was already in the kitchen and sees something that scarred all of us for life. My brother then calls us downstairs and told us that my mom grabbed a knife and points it at her heart and he called us while stopping her just short of doing the act. We all spent the past half hour trying to comfort my mother as she was suffering from grief of what was happening so far and it seemed that she couldn't take it anymore. I didn't understand on what was going on as thing were going too fast. I'm worried about her mental state of being.
Honestly I don't I have a sister anymore because she's the cause of this entire situation.

Sorry about this venting but my mom is crying herself to sleep and I want to give her some space for now.

Best wishes to you and your family :myman:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
either your sister has a grudge against your mom for something in the past that was never resolved, and or she has severe mental health issues herself

they both need immediate therapy

keep you spirits up breh

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Keep ya head up homie.

We all go through trials and tribulations in life.

''I'm well-determined, dedicated with devotion
Never a smooth sail, it's rough water in the ocean''

:wow:

Last edited by a moderator: