My mother almost committed suicide just now.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
it is possible there is more to this than you know. you need to talk to your sister about her grudge. things might be even worse than you think

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Make certain she does not have access to any firearms. And then get her medical help, you can roll into an ER depending on how worried you are about her.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your sister is a loser and shes taking her anger out on your mom because of her deadbeat bf

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1-800-448-3000. Your family needs outside intervention. This number can help. Don't worry about money or anything just call and talk.

Seriously, no trolling here breh. If your moms is that hurt just call. It's a 24hr hotline.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I have a serious question to ask...Has your sister been involved in a situation during her childhood where she felt like her mother knew something bad was going on to her and didn't step in, or that her mother could have protected her and prevented something from happening? The reason why your sister is treating your mother so badly could be because she has some type of grudge against her.

There seems to be something missing from this story :patrice:

This.

Was there ever any stepfathers or boyfriends in the past? The kind that was a lil too friendly? There's something deeper going on here breh...

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
This.

Was there ever any stepfathers or boyfriends in the past? The kind that was a lil too friendly? There's something deeper going on here breh...

No, the boyfriend she ran off with was her very first one. And we always had our dad with us and even then, my sister and him never got along. But that was nowhere near to the scale to the relationship between her and my mom. I honestly don't know how did she snap all of a sudden after having a child.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Go be with your mom, don't let her out of your sight and reassure her that you sister is a bad apple and you and your brother will always be there for her and love her.

It just sounds like your sister is a piece of shyt, and your mom wants to love her and is devastated that it's not reciprocated. So, having her sons there for her should calm her down.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You're Mom shouldn't feel the need to punish herself. It's not her fault I'd keep a close eye on her, but I say get her some help anyway. Better to be safe than sorry.

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear I would've choked that ungrateful bytch if she was talking to my parents like that. Nothing worse than kids who blame their circumstances in life on their parents

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:pacspit: @ your sister, what a disgusting slore

I'm sorry for your mother dude, try and comfort her and let her know how much u mean to her, I would call your sister and let her know what she's put her mother through so she can understand the pain she's causing, disgusting bytch she's a loser looking for someone to blame but herself

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
You definitely don't want to leave her alone at this time. You want to try to encourage her and tell her she did the best she could in raising you and your siblings and it's not her fault that your sister has been led astray. And like others have said it's best to get some kind of professional help who can possibly diagnose your mother with any disorder she may have.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Should go without saying, but props to everybody for not trolling this.

But like ol' girl said, there might be some serious grudge shyt going on that you don't know about. She probably got touched before, dude. That's purely speculative, but I've seen that situation play out between fam so many times. Daughter gets touched, mom didn't do enough to or wasn't able to stop it. The daughter grows up and acts out with a dude who ain't shyt and always has this underlying beef with the mom.

I say all that to say definitely be with your moms and console her, that should be the first priority. But this seems like a deep wound that they're gonna have to open up and move past for them to ever truly get right within. Whether that means them coming to terms or getting somebody to talk to openly about it, it'll probably be necessary for the healing process. For your mom to even consider taking her life means this is bigger than some blow ups and the daughter being cruel, this is triggering some shyt that shakes her to her core, that she's gotta get right with in order to heal. Hopefully ya'll can be strong for her and can kinda take shifts looking after her, because she's going to need it as she picks herself up and rebuilds.