My mother almost committed suicide just now.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
No, the boyfriend she ran off with was her very first one. And we always had our dad with us and even then, my sister and him never got along. But that was nowhere near to the scale to the relationship between her and my mom. I honestly don't know how did she snap all of a sudden after having a child.

:patrice:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly, i had an ex gf do the same thing except she put a knife to her throat. if she wanted to kill herself, she would have did that shyt quietly. all that pointing a knife at your heart and shyt is a cry for attention.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
I have a serious question to ask...Has your sister been involved in a situation during her childhood where she felt like her mother knew something bad was going on to her and didn't step in, or that her mother could have protected her and prevented something from happening? The reason why your sister is treating your mother so badly could be because she has some type of grudge against her.

There seems to be something missing from this story :patrice:

Can't ride with that. Some females are just c*nts, period, end of story. My SIL, whose mother has always been there, always given her what she needs on top of letting her do what she wants, treats her mother worse than dirt. Lets her husband yell at her mom, makes her mom watch her kids, etc.

The sister is just an ungrateful c*nt.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Kinda reminds me of the relationship between my mom & my sister :wow:

My mom never had suicidal thoughts (unlike my sister) but she has expressed that life would be better off with my sister gone. My sister has had a long history of anxiety attacks that have put the family on edge for nearly 20yrs now. You think everything is cool for a while and :damn: Example: If I bomb a test :snoop: If she does: sheriff knocking on the door after a 911 call from her after saying she was thinking of hurting herself :why: Last Christmas :snoop::snoop::snoop:

I know its affected me when it comes to having a relationship because I can't put up with women who are emo as well as others.

Hopefully things won't get worse for you breh.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Some mothers and daughters compete with one another and are jealous. I could never understand this type of shyt

My dad wouldn't give one of my sisters something so she threw a temper tantrum as if the world revolves around her. then she threatened not to talk to him anymore.I noticed some females do this to their parents but are the first ones crying at the funeral slobbering all over the coffin when mom or dad dies....wishing they had a one more chance to make things better before the death.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Can't ride with that. Some females are just c*nts, period, end of story. My SIL, whose mother has always been there, always given her what she needs on top of letting her do what she wants, treats her mother worse than dirt. Lets her husband yell at her mom, makes her mom watch her kids, etc.

The sister is just an ungrateful c*nt.

:ehh: she could have some serious mental issues also...that is a strong possibility.

To the bolded...it sounds like she is in an abusive relationship, and the only person she is able to treat like someone lower than her is her mother...since she is being the inferior one all the time from her own husband...she knows that even if she treats her mother like crap that she will always love her.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
1st off, never seek advice on the Coli...better yet, seek out decent posters and PM them. There's too many fukk boys n girls on here to have a decent convo.

2nd. Your sister ain't shyt. Period. No mother should ever feel like that...ever.

3rd. Log off and go to your moms, she needs u right now

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
:ehh: she could have some serious mental issues also...that is a strong possibility.

To the bolded...it sounds like she is in an abusive relationship, and the only person she is able to treat like someone lower than her is her mother...since she is being the inferior one all the time from her own husband...she knows that even if she treats her mother like crap that she will always love her.

She just married him. She is the abusive one to everyone else.