"my mom had a run in with the cartel in Mexico"

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
:merchant:

Real talk, I'm even iffy about fukkin' with Hispanic chicks. You probably don't need to get too far down the family tree and you bump into some MS13/Cartel brehs or some shyt.

I used to love mexican girls but now all i do is eat mexican food. And i barely do that.
They been being kinda anti-black lately. *wayy before the whole school stabbing*

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was working at a legitimate job down here in Houston and the job was moving for the cartel behind the scenes. My dad was supposed to be transporting items. He ended up getting pulled over and they found something in the car that had $250,000 hid in it. *He didn't know this what they had him doing*. He ended up getting charged for it. In the news that said he had to do 25 years and they would try to get info on one of the head dudes. I was paranoid at first because if they come here, they might come after my family. He ended up leaving a few weeks ago but only for 9 years. I got a letter from him Monday and he's not in Prison but some type of camp thing.
:bryan::snoop:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i love mexico though,,, have only been to the mainland once,, been to cozumel several times which is an island of the coast but ill go to cozumel again but seriously doubt id ever go to the mainland

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the only carribean country/island id every feel 100% safe at is the caymans... since its not a poor nation like the others around it there isnt much if any crime. The avg income is 40k so its a well to do place. Went to jamaica and ever at the resort ppl were selling us stuff and in the way but in the caymans we walked around georgetown for hours,,,, not only did nobody try to sell us something or panhandle but the ppl were nice... one guy saw us waiting to cross the street, he stopped mid street to let us pass and we were also looking for a particular hotsauce in the tourist stores and instead of them trying to sell us something else when they didnt have it they told us where to get it. it was a great experience

caymans>>>>>

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:heh: yall nikkas in this thread sounding like p*ssys. like mexico is some horror land or shyt... coli nikkas may b the scariest group of nikkas on the internet:snoop:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not exactly funny:comeon:

Im actually close to my father.
He didnt just run off on me when i was little and my mom was like "hey yo daddy on the news".

the dirk face isnt a funny face,,, my post was showing sympathy to ur situation not laughing

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I go to tijuana 2-3 times a year... Im black, so i aint worried about no Cartel.. Im more afraid of a dirty cop shakedown (they tried to get me once) than some ransom kidnapping

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
Ya watch too much telemundo or whatever news about the exaggeration of Mexico n it's crime trust me their are worser countries in South America especially the ones who really got the powder ... Tv always tryna make something outta Mexico ... It's bs ..remember Mexico got like 100 million habitants lol

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Tijuana is safe, not in a sense that there isn't some degree of unchecked drug related violence, social and institutional insecurity, stunning poverty, etc...but it's SAFE to visit, live, enjoy yourself, anyone saying otherwise is ignorantly perpetuating a myth, that is offensive, and hurtful, and not representative of Tijuana, or Mexico as a whole...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Coworker of mine had a son in college in Mexico and he got a call because his son was kidnapped. I guess he wasnt able to come up with the money so his kid was chopped up. Sad, you work hard to come up in life and its all for nothing because a demon decides to kill your son for money.