"my mom had a run in with the cartel in Mexico"

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Imagine seeing these nikkas at your door ready to chop you into Philly Steak beef :wow:

BB-S3-Cousins-325.jpg

or waiting for you in ya bedroom

Geek

Pro
Daps
Got family in a border town (same town I was born in) and possibly some in Mexico. Im all :whoa: about visiting since I look more Asian than Mexican. Dont want them thinking Im some Chinese/Jap tourist.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

He was working at a legitimate job down here in Houston and the job was moving for the cartel behind the scenes. My dad was supposed to be transporting items. He ended up getting pulled over and they found something in the car that had $250,000 hid in it. *He didn't know this what they had him doing*. He ended up getting charged for it. In the news that said he had to do 25 years and they would try to get info on one of the head dudes. I was paranoid at first because if they come here, they might come after my family. He ended up leaving a few weeks ago but only for 9 years. I got a letter from him Monday and he's not in Prison but some type of camp thing.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I visited Tijuana with a couple of friends when I went to LA back in '01, I was totally oblivious to all this shyt back then, but I am NEVER stepping foot anywhere in Mexico again in this lifetime. :whoa:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i would take that chance honestly

prolly not how these nikkas did it, but if they approached me i would atleast think about it...

chances make champions.... plus the shyt pays :yeshrug:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'd never go to mexico, eben the resort towns. The staff may have ties to who knows what and screw you over.

Thabkdully I'm w CDN who can travel to cuba

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
He was working at a legitimate job down here in Houston and the job was moving for the cartel behind the scenes. My dad was supposed to be transporting items. He ended up getting pulled over and they found something in the car that had $250,000 hid in it. *He didn't know this what they had him doing*. He ended up getting charged for it. In the news that said he had to do 25 years and they would try to get info on one of the head dudes. I was paranoid at first because if they come here, they might come after my family. He ended up leaving a few weeks ago but only for 9 years. I got a letter from him Monday and he's not in Prison but some type of camp thing.

:merchant:

Real talk, I'm even iffy about fukkin' with Hispanic chicks. You probably don't need to get too far down the family tree and you bump into some MS13/Cartel brehs or some shyt.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Won't even step foot in that place. I'm good with Cuba, and moreso the DR.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dr is nice as well buts its a violent country though, if you leave the resort.

I was strolling through the streets of varadero and Havana at like two am with no worries

Won't even step foot in that place. I'm good with Cuba, and moreso the DR.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Dr is nice as well buts its a violent country though, if you leave the resort.

I was strolling through the streets of varadero and Havana at like two am with no worries

Yeah I didn't leave the resort much when I stayed in Puerto Plata as I was unsure. That was back in 02. But in Samana last year we were out and about late at night in the town. Felt safe.