My lil niece got bullied by a first grader today

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Talk to the parents. If they disregard, talk to the school. Most schools dont play that bullying stuff, friend. If all else fails, time to teach your niece brazillian jiujitsu, friend. Its a great equalizer. Honestly, she should already be taking brazillian jiujitsu classes.

Girls need to be protected from bullies. Boys need to stand up to them.

Real shyt, I'm gonna talk to the parents today (if they're there) and the principal.
But I will tell the kid to keep his hands off my niece if he's there and leave it at that too. I'm not dumb I ain't gonna do something to cause my ass to get thrown in jail. I've told her if someone hits you, that you can hit them back but man this is a lil girl. Not my lil brother or somethin, she is like the runt of the class too, she got lots of friends but this kid sounds like some Sid from Toy Story ish..

Oh and the dad is a dead beat and moved away as soon as she was born :sitdown:

And I got lil nephews and shyt that could handle business but they live about an hour away so that won't work.

I'm hopin for a peaceful resolution but no lie, I've been thinkin about punching this kids father in the face all day if he's there and he acts like it's all good

I'll update this in a few hours :demonic:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Real shyt, I'm gonna talk to the parents today (if they're there) and the principal.
But I will tell the kid to keep his hands off my niece if he's there and leave it at that too. I'm not dumb I ain't gonna do something to cause my ass to get thrown in jail. I've told her if someone hits you, that you can hit them back but man this is a lil girl. Not my lil brother or somethin, she is like the runt of the class too, she got lots of friends but this kid sounds like some Sid from Toy Story ish..

Oh and the dad is a dead beat and moved away as soon as she was born :sitdown:

And I got lil nephews and shyt that could handle business but they live about an hour away so that won't work.

I'm hopin for a peaceful resolution but no lie, I've been thinkin about punching this kids father in the face all day if he's there and he acts like it's all good

I'll update this in a few hours :demonic:

You're putting yourself in a demonic situation where it isnt warranted with the last part of your post there.. These are Kids friend. There are good kids, bad kids, bullies, clowns, joksters, etc. Do the responsible thing and make sure the proper authorities (principle/teacher/parents) know that this child is not to be bothered and keep it moving.