My lil niece got bullied by a first grader today

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
just teach her how to kick him in the nuts followed by an elbow to the earlobe if you don't teach her how to defend herself she gonna get bullied all her life. I got 4 nieces brah

Daps
She's in kindergarten and my sister told me today some lil first grader smacked her and pushed her down. I told her I would handle him tomorrow, though I need a more constructive way to handle it than smackin the shyt outta young chris brown but I'll be damned if my niece gets pushed down by this little bytchass coward. What should I do?

becareful homie...don't get ya ass whooped. :usure:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
If they have a dog, kidnap it and then return it to their house in the middle of the night....sopranos style on some "it's dangerous out here, better be more careful in the future" :demonic:

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, you don't have much family? You must have some little cousins about that age you can send down to beat him...

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Nah I'm finna check him though, I'mma have her point him out and stroll up to homeboy and tell him:

Me: you see that lil girl over there? that's my niece and I'd die for my family, now I hear you been pushin her around huh? You think you a big man pushin a girl around? Huh?

Then I'mma make the kid apologize and shake her hand and then look at him like :demonic: "if you ever so much as look at her wrong again I will come back and next time I'm gonna put the fear of god in you and your whole family, comprende?"

I figure if I threaten I'm in the cuffs but can't I insinuate an ass whoopin?

Should we look out for you on the six o'clock news or on WSHH?

If you're looking to scare that kid get him, the principal/teacher and his parents in the room and start all self righteous (bullying story shyt) and then threaten all of them.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Talk to the parents. If they disregard, talk to the school. Most schools dont play that bullying stuff, friend. If all else fails, time to teach your niece brazillian jiujitsu, friend. Its a great equalizer. Honestly, she should already be taking brazillian jiujitsu classes.

Girls need to be protected from bullies. Boys need to stand up to them.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
My nephew was gettin bullied by some overgrown teenagers a few years ago.He was scared to go to school they stole his ipod and money he was shook and his self esteem was plummeting

I put a hoodie on and went up to where they be hoopin and caught one of em slippin and knocked his ass out.That nikka was scared to even look at my nephew after that.You gotta do what you gotta do

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
At least try to talk to the 1st grader's parents first. NO GOOD will come out of you interacting with a six-year-old personally.

For one, if you try to talk and explain it out to him, his mind might not be grown enough for him to understand. Two, if you do anything physical, you're either going to (A) end up in them cuffs or (B) gonna have to deal with his family putting their hands on you.

Another thing to remember - the same way your niece doesn't understand why somebody would bully her at this age, this other kid probably doesn't really understand why he smacked her or pushed her.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
At least try to talk to the 1st grader's parents first. NO GOOD will come out of you interacting with a six-year-old personally.

For one, if you try to talk and explain it out to him, his mind might not be grown enough for him to understand. Two, if you do anything physical, you're either going to (A) end up in them cuffs or (B) gonna have to deal with his family putting their hands on you.

Another thing to remember - the same way your niece doesn't understand why somebody would bully her at this age, this other kid probably doesn't really understand why he smacked her or pushed her.

:childplease: GTFOH

dat lil fukker knows wats goin on

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Gotta show your youngins how to defend themselves and stand up for themselves.

Aggressive kids normally prey on the weak insecure subtle non talkative types.

My son had an issue with this little boy always in his face. Sure I could roll up and scare the shyt out the little boy but at the end of the day its a little boy and my son can't always have his head over his shoulders waiting on me to save him out here. When it gets really real I will def be there but when its some sucker shyt like some kid calling you a punk I taught my kids always go the extra mile to earn respect. He says you a punk call that kid a ugly dirty bum who is a punk and his whole family are punks then stand there look him in his face and stand tall.

Lot of the times these kids bring these attitudes from the house. Talking to they parents are normally useless cause you bound to find sensitive ass mothers wanting to defend they kids.

It also helps that you place your kids in boxing karate classes. My kids take boxing lessons. Not just for protection but it helps them with confidence and dicipline. My sons go to school showing all them shorties they got they fighting stance together never got picked on again either.