My lil niece got bullied by a first grader today

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
She's in kindergarten and my sister told me today some lil first grader smacked her and pushed her down. I told her I would handle him tomorrow, though I need a more constructive way to handle it than smackin the shyt outta young chris brown but I'll be damned if my niece gets pushed down by this little bytchass coward. What should I do?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
do what I did......
look the kid in the eyes and tell him that his
father is a coward and is afraid to fight me...
the next day the father showed up to school
to try to get to the bottom of the drama and there
I was standing near my sista like:demonic:
and that pudgy collared shirt wearing chump
looking at me and the floor like:merchant:

a0yqua.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Get 1 or 2 first graders bigger than him to handle that for you breh :win:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Nah I'm finna check him though, I'mma have her point him out and stroll up to homeboy and tell him:

Me: you see that lil girl over there? that's my niece and I'd die for my family, now I hear you been pushin her around huh? You think you a big man pushin a girl around? Huh?

Then I'mma make the kid apologize and shake her hand and then look at him like :demonic: "if you ever so much as look at her wrong again I will come back and next time I'm gonna put the fear of god in you and your whole family, comprende?"

I figure if I threaten I'm in the cuffs but can't I insinuate an ass whoopin?

Silkk

Daps
Nah I'm finna check him though, I'mma have her point him out and stroll up to homeboy and tell him:

Me: you see that lil girl over there? that's my niece and I'd die for my family, now I hear you been pushin her around huh? You think you a big man pushin a girl around? Huh?

Then I'mma make the kid apologize and shake her hand and then look at him like :demonic: "if you ever so much as look at her wrong again I will come back and next time I'm gonna put the fear of god in you and your whole family, comprende?"

I figure if I threaten I'm in the cuffs but can't I insinuate an ass whoopin?
That shyt will NOT go down like that :bryan:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
One of my homegirls lil neices was gettin bullied by another lil girl. They were in 3rd or 4th grade. She told the teachers about it, teachers did nothin and the bullying continued. My homegirl went up to the school and grabbed the lil girls arm and sternly told her never to bother her neice again or else. The lil girl has never bothered her again after that :manny:

Sometimes u have to get a lil crazy and protect your loved ones from bullies. Because I u don't, kids these days be committin that or might shoot up a school

Gold Chain

LeBron Expert
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati Ohio
He a first grader breh... instead of getting fukked up by them police. Just tell the damn principal.. First grader gonna be crying like a bytch...

but if you dont care about getting fukked up... slam that nikka

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
One of my homegirls lil neices was gettin bullied by another lil girl. They were in 3rd or 4th grade. She told the teachers about it, teachers did nothin and the bullying continued. My homegirl went up to the school and grabbed the lil girls arm and sternly told her never to bother her neice again or else. The lil girl has never bothered her again after that :manny:

Sometimes u have to get a lil crazy and protect your loved ones from bullies. Because I u don't, kids these days be committin that or might shoot up a school

Yeah I guess he was already saying some shyt to her and the teachers did nothing, but now he got physical so somebody has to do something and her father is gone and my sister always working. But I'mma be honest with ya'll, I gotta hot temper, and people fukkin with family is a no no but it's only a 6 year old so I got watch myself

and @SilkkTheStalker I wasn't gonna do that word for word just somethin general and turn the heat up some if he don't look shook :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Silkk

Daps
Just put fear in his heart on some Michael Myers shyt. Show up at the playground like

tumblr_mbnmvcJEJ21qzfgvdo1_500.jpg

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd talk to parents, first. That usually settles thing.If it happens again after that, all bets are off. Bring the kid with you when you talk to them.

Look em straight in the eye and Hit em with the"I'm being agentlemen about the situation at the moment" ...