My Landlord claims that I'm a "Dope Dealer"

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
This website is the main thing that comes up when you google MollyWater :skip:

Tell me any start up owner who leads his consumers to his posts on a Hip Hop message board whenever they google his BRAND name. :skip:

These posts are never going away and they'll always be on page 1 of google whenever you google this brand :skip:

Btw Nigerian when you get to the point of meeting with buyers who want to stock your good (doubt you ever will) they will google your brand to find out more about it and I'm sure this will seem great promotion :skip:

When people google your brand name the first thing that SHOULD come up is your website, your social media sites and information about your product so buyers know how credible you are. Not Coli posts.

You're misguided in thinking this forum is in any shape or form benefiting your SEO. All SEO isn't good SEO. This is terrible :skip:

I'll add that to another point I am sure this man is trolling or possibly the dumbest start up owner I know :skip:

iSpxXFnwJh21z.gif

op is out here sullying my country with his :419: shyt

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
The way dude stereotypes us on here it's no wonder. He might think he's above us lowly coloreds but the landlord pretty much reminded him that he's a nikka to him. :yeshrug:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Change the name to ColiWatr .....
Members send you a gallon of water from their faucets around the country and world. It would be the most interesting water brand in the world.

:lupe: