My Landlord claims that I'm a "Dope Dealer"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Look, I have established a reputation of telling the truth on this forum. Things are developing on my end and I don't think this is the right time to be posting "legal" documents.

Demonic? No. Powerful? Yes.

Why didnt you just tell him Mollywatr is that crack.

LL
:deadrose: O what a riot i just jested friends.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
U gotta own a house to start a business? :heh:

Not necessarily, but being one myself, I've owned my properties for the past 4 years and having somebody pop as much shyt as son does, you'd think he'd have his finances in as good an order to rely on himself, rather than a fukking "landlord"

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I can imagine the Landlord thinking that... You were throwing them impromptu parties pictured at that loft you rented?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
My landlord claims that I'm a "dope dealer" and has given me 10 days notice to vacate the premises. He also informed me that he sent a couple of bottles of MOLLYWATR to the Chicago Police Department to be "analyzed."

No, this is not a joke.

Turn this into a positive breh. You should sue him and leak the story to the media. MOLLYWATR will be huge for this!

P.S. Did you not tell him about the business before renting the property? :what:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Not necessarily, but being one myself, I've owned my properties for the past 4 years and having somebody pop as much shyt as son does, you'd think he'd have his finances in as good an order to rely on himself, rather than a fukking "landlord"

Same breh, I'm a small business owner too and this dude talks the most shyt I have heard in a very long time.

Things that stand out in his posts

1. His still in the 'idea' phase of his business e.g he has printed bottles, printed t shirts but doesn't have any buyers yet (no club/super market has picked up his stock but he is sitting on a message board talking so much smack day in day out).

2. He brags so much about an apartment space he rents, I bought my house and I bought the warehouse/office space I use. My business pays for the mortgage on both of them.

3. He went against the number 1 rule of naming a business: picking a name in bad taste. His business won't go anywhere. I had a start up I had to rename after realising the name wasn't any good.

I know this guys a troll and all but those of us on the board whose full time job IS running our businesses/ start ups his posts are just :beli:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Could the electronic coli attorney/breh & associates/etc draft a response to the eviction notice?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Same breh, I'm a small business owner too and this dude talks the most shyt I have heard in a very long time.

Things that stand out in his posts

1. His still in the 'idea' phase of his business e.g he has printed bottles, printed t shirts but doesn't have any buyers yet (no club/super market has picked up his stock but he is sitting on a message board talking so much smack day in day out).

2. He brags so much about an apartment space he rents, I bought my house and I bought the warehouse/office space I use. My business pays for the mortgage on both of them.

3. He went against the number 1 rule of naming a business: picking a name in bad taste. His business won't go anywhere. I had a start up I had to rename after realising the name wasn't any good.

I know this guys a troll and all but those of us on the board whose full time job IS running our businesses/ start ups his posts are just :beli:

What kind of business you got?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
What kind of business you got?

Unlike Nigerian (and like any smart business man) there is no way in HELL I'd talk about my actual business on here (unless it's my other board which is entrepreneur forum where I talk to other entrepreneurs about ideas etc all the time). Not here.

But you can PM me, I'll be vague though.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My landlord claims that I'm a "dope dealer" and has given me 10 days notice to vacate the premises. He also informed me that he sent a couple of bottles of MOLLYWATR to the Chicago Police Department to be "analyzed."

No, this is not a joke.

I dont know about Chicago law but here in NYC he needs to serve you with a Notice to Cure first.