My Landlord claims that I'm a "Dope Dealer"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you ever consider the info trail you leave behind on google? anyone can google mollywatr, find this site or opa-ages; then read all your posting history. if you don't mind, that's cool, just wondering if that ever concerned you.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
you ever consider the info trail you leave behind on google? anyone can google mollywatr, find this site or opa-ages; then read all your posting history. if you don't mind, that's cool, just wondering if that ever concerned you.

This website is the main thing that comes up when you google MollyWater :skip:

Tell me any start up owner who leads his consumers to his posts on a Hip Hop message board whenever they google his BRAND name. :skip:

These posts are never going away and they'll always be on page 1 of google whenever you google this brand :skip:

Btw Nigerian when you get to the point of meeting with buyers who want to stock your good (doubt you ever will) they will google your brand to find out more about it and I'm sure this will seem great promotion :skip:

When people google your brand name the first thing that SHOULD come up is your website, your social media sites and information about your product so buyers know how credible you are. Not Coli posts.

You're misguided in thinking this forum is in any shape or form benefiting your SEO. All SEO isn't good SEO. This is terrible :skip:

I'll add that to another point I am sure this man is trolling or possibly the dumbest start up owner I know :skip:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Tell me any start up owner who leads his consumers to his posts on a Hip Hop message board whenever they google his BRAND name. :skip:

These posts are never going away and they'll always be on page 1 of google whenever you google this brand :skip:

Btw Nigerian when you get to the point of meeting with buyers who want to stock your good (doubt you ever will) they will google your brand to find out more about it and I'm sure this will seem great promotion :skip:

When people google your brand name the first thing that SHOULD come up is your website, your social media sites and information about your product so buyers know how credible you are. Not Coli posts.

You're misguided in thinking this forum is in any shape or form benefiting your SEO. All SEO isn't good SEO. This is terrible :skip:

I'll add that to another point I am sure this man is trolling or possibly the dumbest start up owner I know :skip:

:skip:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
monster, killer
a real nikka hustla on the reala
my nikka
a dope deala-dilla

Daps
Reppin
St louis
lawyer up,get some free press and
play the victim.
nikka make everything work for you even the negative.
a0yqua.jpg

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

:skip: :wow:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

:lupe:

:skip:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

All he has to do is slide BK and Brooklyn a donation and have all mollywatr threads deleted. Not that difficult friend.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
All he has to do is slide BK and Brooklyn a donation and have all mollywatr threads deleted. Not that difficult friend.

Friend, I'm just giving out friend insight into how misguided he is. For our friends benefit I hope he finds a business mentor to steer him in the right way, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Friend, I'm just giving out friend insight into how misguided he is. For our friends benefit I hope he finds a business mentor to steer him in the right way, friend.

Does @TheNigerian believe in God.

Last edited by a moderator:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Does @TheNigerian believe in God.

I hope he does friend, I'm sure his local church has at least one person who has a business who will show him a better way to go than he is now. The devil, his arrogance and his ego are leading him to failure. I think our friend might be too proud to take any advice from entrepreneurs who are already established. He seems head strong in his ways, friend.

Last edited by a moderator: