my keto diet brehs n brehettes

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
she actually so nauseous right now she doesnt eat anything so its helping me out. last night we ate crackers for dinner :russ:. she didnt want shyt and i didnt feel like cooking so :manny:. the smell of meat is making her sick and so is any kind of sauce. i know its gonna change in a few weeks tho.

Damn!! :russ: me imagino que la tienes añoñaita!! :smile:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Damn!! :russ: me imagino que la tienes añoñaita!! :smile:

ya tu sabe :pachaha:

its my first kid so im mad hyped and doing everything i can to keep her happy and comfortable. happy wife=happy baby. as opposed to my sister in law who was miserable during her pregnancy and hated the baby for a while while it was in there and now the baby be slapping her when she tries to get a kiss :dead:

Arianne Martell

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ya tu sabe :pachaha:

its my first kid so im mad hyped and doing everything i can to keep her happy and comfortable. happy wife=happy baby. as opposed to my sister in law who was miserable during her pregnancy and hated the baby for a while while it was in there and now the baby be slapping her when she tries to get a kiss :dead:

:wtf::mindblown::dahell:

I hope the baby is just going thru a phase and turns out alright...but she is going to hell

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:wtf::mindblown::dahell:

I hope the baby is just going thru a phase and turns out alright...but she is going to hell

yea i think when she gets a little older she will be fine, but i have never seen a baby who seems to not give a fukk about her momma. she doesnt cry for her when she leaves or even reach for her when she comes home after not seeing her all day. she cries more for my wife who is her aunt than she does for her. those negative vibes are real. during most of the pregnancy she was just angry and seemed pissed at the baby for making her sick. she even toyed with the idea of getting an abortion and she used to say "i feel no love for this thing growing inside of me". crazy :wow:

Arianne Martell

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yea i think when she gets a little older she will be fine, but i have never seen a baby who seems to not give a fukk about her momma. she doesnt cry for her when she leaves or even reach for her when she comes home after not seeing her all day. she cries more for my wife who is her aunt than she does for her. those negative vibes are real. during most of the pregnancy she was just angry and seemed pissed at the baby for making her sick. she even toyed with the idea of getting an abortion and she used to say "i feel no love for this thing growing inside of me". crazy :wow:

no words...was this pregnancy from a rape?? WTF!

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
no words...was this pregnancy from a rape?? WTF!

nah she's married to my wife's brother and they wanted to get pregnant. she is just very dramatic i guess. she loves her baby now but it hurts her feelings that her baby seems to give 0 fukks about her unless they alone. that karma :whew: