My homeboy threw some shade on me last night

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
shyt got me kind of tight brehs.

We was out kicking it and he called up his friends from his old job.One of them works at target and I recognized her so I spoke to her on some friendly shyt.Now she done seen me with my girl and my kids multiple times so she know I'm in a relationship.She ended up dancing on me.At the end of the night he dropping me off at my car.He tells me she said for him to give me her number, but he told her I wasn't right for her because I would just fukk her and leave it at that.

I told the nikka he was foul for that.He told me I was taking it personal.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he's a bytch nikka that got jealousy issues with you.
stop fukkin with that hoe ass nikka because if he'd
shade you over something as trivial as p*ssy
he has no problem backstabbing you.

2j2eyxk.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I always hate those friends who act brand new/weird when it comes to females you're trying to get with. I been chillin with this brawd and took her with me to hang with a friend and smoke bud (and we ended up going to a party later that night) and this man was flirting with her the whole damn time because he has never had a girlfriend and is desperate. It's just like :damn: man I know damn well I told you how much I'm diggin this chick.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I told the nikka straight up bro wtf is you talking like that for?You foul as fukk.The nikka looked at me :dahell:and said you taking this shyt personal.I asked the nikka how was I suppose to take it? He told me that was his friend and he didn't want to deal with the fall out.