My girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it aint the first time

its the first time you caught her

the real question should be, how many of your friends has she fukked?

havoc00

Pro
Daps
ojsimpson_2333338b.jpg

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
So brehs... I just found out that my now ex girl cheated on me this wednesday with a friend of mine. His GF hit me up on fb while I was with my "girl" and told me about how She found out and he confessed.

I was with my ex at the time I got the message and I confronted her with it, heated as fukk. She finally admitted it and I told her to get the fukk out of my house.

Now shes history and Ill never speak to her again. Coli brehs, how do I cope with this shyt? Its the worst feeling Ive ever felt and I dont know what to do.

And I already went at my "friend" but he aint answering his phone or replying to texts, dude is shook as fukk atm.

So yeah, this is pretty much the biggest L I Will ever encounter in my life. shyt got me heated as fukk, but any advice from yall is appreciated.

You may want to consider smashing the fukking face of your friend, but only when you will calm down :whoa:, no need to catch a body like that.

I suggest talking to someone you know and just not sitting at home alone.

This shyt will probably take a couple years to recover for you and you will never look at bytches (and nikkas) the same.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
YOU KNOW WHAT MR TURNER LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING WITH YOUR DUMB STD HAVING AZZ BOY NEXT TIME YOU COME TO MY CRIB TALKIN CRAZY YOUR AZZ WILL BE SWIMMING WITH THE FISHES LIL BOY I WILL WIPE YOU AND YOUR SORRY BLACK AZZ CLEAN OFF THIS PLANET YOU HAVE MET YOUR MATCH AND IF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR AZZ IS GON LEARN TODAY! GO FIND YOURSELF SOMETHING TO DO AND KISS MY AZZ LIL BOY CAUSE YOU AND YOUR PETTY AZZ THREATS YOU CALL YOURSELF MAKING DOES NOT SCARE ME YOU IGNORANT MF. LIKE I SAID WITH YOUR NASTY HOE AZZ DONT EVER IN YOUR SO SHORT LIFE COME BACK TO MY CRIB LIKE YOU SO HARD CAUSE MF IT WILL BE YOUR LAST! LET THIS BE YOUR WARNING CAUSE I WILL TAKE OUT YOU AND YOUR WHOLE DUMB SORRY AZZ FAMILY NOW RUN AND TELL THAT ISH TO THE NEXT. YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY BOUT ME CAUSE I WILL HAVE YOUR PETTY AZZ DEALT WITH TRUST AND BELIEVE ME HOE! YOU INSECURE PETTY IMMATURE AND SELFISH! YOU CANT GET MAD CAUSE YOU GOT HERPES AND I DONT! MY ISH IN THA CLEAR AND I CAN BE WITH WHO I WANNA BE WITH YOU SHOULDVE TOOK YA MEDS SO IM GUCCI! AND MY THREATS AINT ORDINARY THREATS LIL BOY THEY ARE PROMISES! YOUR DAY IS COMING TRUST ME... SO LIKE I SAID GO FIND YOU SOMETHING TO DO AND GROW THE HELL UP. YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WIT ME YOU KNOW WHERE I STAY SO WHATEVER YOU GOTTA SAY SAY IT TO MY FACE WITH YOUR LIL BROKE SELF BE READY TO DIE SOON AND HAVE A NICE DAY

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

This is what you do, delete anything from your phone that is associated with them. DONT NOT TAKE THAT bytch BACK. Also get off that social media shyt too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: corny breh!
YOU KNOW WHAT MR TURNER LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING WITH YOUR DUMB STD HAVING AZZ BOY NEXT TIME YOU COME TO MY CRIB TALKIN CRAZY YOUR AZZ WILL BE SWIMMING WITH THE FISHES LIL BOY I WILL WIPE YOU AND YOUR SORRY BLACK AZZ CLEAN OFF THIS PLANET YOU HAVE MET YOUR MATCH AND IF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR AZZ IS GON LEARN TODAY! GO FIND YOURSELF SOMETHING TO DO AND KISS MY AZZ LIL BOY CAUSE YOU AND YOUR PETTY AZZ THREATS YOU CALL YOURSELF MAKING DOES NOT SCARE ME YOU IGNORANT MF. LIKE I SAID WITH YOUR NASTY HOE AZZ DONT EVER IN YOUR SO SHORT LIFE COME BACK TO MY CRIB LIKE YOU SO HARD CAUSE MF IT WILL BE YOUR LAST! LET THIS BE YOUR WARNING CAUSE I WILL TAKE OUT YOU AND YOUR WHOLE DUMB SORRY AZZ FAMILY NOW RUN AND TELL THAT ISH TO THE NEXT. YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY BOUT ME CAUSE I WILL HAVE YOUR PETTY AZZ DEALT WITH TRUST AND BELIEVE ME HOE! YOU INSECURE PETTY IMMATURE AND SELFISH! YOU CANT GET MAD CAUSE YOU GOT HERPES AND I DONT! MY ISH IN THA CLEAR AND I CAN BE WITH WHO I WANNA BE WITH YOU SHOULDVE TOOK YA MEDS SO IM GUCCI! AND MY THREATS AINT ORDINARY THREATS LIL BOY THEY ARE PROMISES! YOUR DAY IS COMING TRUST ME... SO LIKE I SAID GO FIND YOU SOMETHING TO DO AND GROW THE HELL UP. YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WIT ME YOU KNOW WHERE I STAY SO WHATEVER YOU GOTTA SAY SAY IT TO MY FACE WITH YOUR LIL BROKE SELF BE READY TO DIE SOON AND HAVE A NICE DAY

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
You may want to consider smashing the fukking face of your friend, but only when you will calm down :whoa:, no need to catch a body like that.

I suggest talking to someone you know and just not sitting at home alone.

This shyt will probably take a couple years to recover for you and you will never look at bytches (and nikkas) the same.

Yeah, I know. I should clarify, hes not one of my closest guys. Hes a dude I met in college and we hung out alot.

Dude is a Cornball and a whiteboy so hes not a problem.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
it may not look like it right now, but it's a blessing in disguise.

i know it hurts, but be strong and move on with your life.

you could do some ill shyt to get back at her, but the best revenge is to not let her see you sweat and find a woman that will truly respect and love you and will be deserving of your love in return.

:cheers:

Peace

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just think of it as a win for getting out of that relationship and getting her out of your life for good, shows that at least you give half a fukk about yourself i guess