My friend and his sister not speaking because he locks doors, wwyd?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Long story short. My friend lives with his sister. Anyway, he likes to lock the doors to their house. She likes to keep the doors unlocked and go as she pleases. Yesterday, she had left out the house and left the door unlocked. He went and check the door and locked it. She left her key in the house and was banging on the door for 20 minutes.

When he finally opened it, she cussed him out. Hes in his feelings and now they're not speaking. Is he wrong for locking the door?Or is she wrong for always keeping it unlocked (they live in the hood)? How would you resolve this if your in this situation?

All Knowledge

Speak up...
Daps
Reppin
Belo Horizante
My dad would alway go on about how 'someone is gonna walk up in here and crack your head open, LOCK THE DOORS!!' when he came home and found a door unlocked. It would be a my sister or mom who leave that shyt unlocked too.

If I was a chick I'd be taking no chances, rapist and shyt up out this bytch

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Maaaaan, her House HER Rules...she feels comfortable in the hood with her doors unlocked she can do that

She wants the doors unlocked he needs to keep them shyts unlocked...

Now if she allows him he should get a kick his own room door ...but in case of a B and E that's irrelevant because that Flimsy shyt getting kicked the Fck in anyway...

He wanna lick Doors he gotta get his own place.

:yeshrug:

It's dumb but I remember my mom telling me I had to find somewhere to stay cause I threw out some old Food that she claimed was STILL good ... It be like that sometimes.

:russ:

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You side with the female don't you
So I get his side (his mama old bf broke into their house once when he was little and beat her. He saw this so hes been paranoid since) but I don't think it's that big of a deal. I stay alone and leave my door unlocked when I'm doing yard work for example.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Long story short. My friend lives with his sister. Anyway, he likes to lock the doors to their house. She likes to keep the doors unlocked and go as she pleases. Yesterday, she had left out the house and left the door unlocked. He went and check the door and locked it. She left her key in the house and was banging on the door for 20 minutes.

When he finally opened it, she cussed him out. Hes in his feelings and now they're not speaking. Is he wrong for locking the door?Or is she wrong for always keeping it unlocked (they live in the hood)? How would you resolve this if your in this situation?
What is this shyt?

What’s this I don’t want to take a key that extra 4 seconds to lock and unlock is so painful fukking child :martin:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Who the fukk doesn’t lock their door besides goofy Canadians? She’s stupid as I’m assuming before him living there, she lived alone. What woman is leaving her place unlocked? And why would you get mad over a common sense action 98% of people do. Yes, it’s your house, but you’re putting both of y’all and y’all’s property at risk

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Maaaaan, her House HER Rules...she feels comfortable in the hood with her doors unlocked she can do that

She wants the doors unlocked he needs to keep them shyts unlocked...

Now if she allows him he should get a kick his own room door ...but in case of a B and E that's irrelevant because that Flimsy shyt getting kicked the Fck in anyway...

He wanna lick Doors he gotta get his own place.

:yeshrug:

It's dumb but I remember my mom telling me I had to find somewhere to stay cause I threw out some old Food that she claimed was STILL good ... It be like that sometimes.

:russ:
Well, technically it's not either of their house. His parents died and he never got the house put in his name (he's the oldest). She came back home after they died. He lived there once his parents got sick.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Women learn the hard way..an incident will traumatize her so bad due to unlocked doors she'll not only start locking doors like mad but never leave the house..