My First Official Visit To a Car Dealership.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ok so what was wrong with my post again

Stopped reading your post when you said buying new is better then buying used :wtf: :heh: you really got brainwashed by those dealerships didnt you
Yea who would want something with lower interest with a possible lower monthly payment, better warranty, newer look/features, and lower car inurance payments :rudy:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Yea who would want something with lower interest with a possible lower monthly payment, better warranty, newer look/features, lower monthly and car inurance payments :rudy:

Breh pleas you of all people should know soon as a new car leaves the lot that thing drops In value at a disgusting rate, why you think all these dealerships cringe when they spot a customer a loan and can't get anyone to finance it so the car gets returned to the dealer. If yku arguing new cars are better value then used you already lost this argument

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Breh pleas you of all people should know soon as a new car leaves the lot that thing drops In value at a disgusting rate, why you think all these dealerships cringe when they spot a customer a loan and can't get anyone to finance it so the car gets returned to the dealer. If yku arguing new cars are better value then used you already lost this argument

why you think all these dealerships cringe when they spot a customer a loan and can't get anyone to finance it so the car gets returned to the dealer.

:ufdup: Are you even old enough to buy a car making these kind of posts :pachaha:

A real dealership (not nino motors on the block in the hood) wont ever let you drive the car home if they dont have a bank already agreed to finance your car. You wont even make it to the finance office if you cant get financed.

This might blow your mind... but I want you to sit in that chair of yours right now, and think to yourself... how can a dealership offer you an interest rate, if they dont have a bank ready to offer you a loan AT or BELOW the rate the dealership is offering:mindblown: Please use common sense and rational thought when reading that above statement. I know it will be hard for you tho..

its clear im talking to someone who has never personally bought a car themselves and just going off what the mass majority of idiots who buy cars (and any other purchase) say.

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
:ufdup: Are you even old enough to buy a car making these kind of posts :pachaha:

A real dealership (not nino motors on the block in the hood) wont ever let you drive the car home if they dont have a bank already agreed to finance your car. You wont even make it to the finance office if you cant get financed.

This might blow your mind... but I want you to sit in that chair of yours right now, and think to yourself... how can a dealership offer you an interest rate, if they dont have a bank ready to offer you a loan AT or BELOW the rate the dealership is offering:mindblown: Please use common sense and rational thought when reading that above statement. I know it will be hard for you tho..

its clear im talking to someone who has never personally bought a car themselves and just going off what the mass majority of idiots who buy cars (and any other purchase) say.
Ok my man no point in arguing with someone who has no clue what they are talking about. considering my job is in financing auto loans and I have dealt with dealers on multiple occasions who feel like their world is ending because a contract got kicked in funding where income didnt prove or some other stipulation on the contract was voided where it got declined. I had a little faith in you in the beginning but now I just know you have no clue what you are talking about. Its ok though you got some questions lemme know I help you out

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica

and as far as the bolded portion, it is called a conditional approval where the customer is approved based on the assumption they can prove certain things There are several types of conditions that may be required in order to move your conditionally approved bank loan into a fully approved status. These are verifications, collateral requirements and conditions that bar changes in your circumstances. The bank may wish to see further verification of your income or assets, which could mean a request for tax returns, employment verification, W-2s or bank statements. Collateral requirements are tied to the home or car that you may be putting up as security on your loan, and are usually based on an appraisal of the property in order to ensure its value to the bank. Your conditional approval letter is also likely to contain a condition that you not experience any material changes in your financial situation, such as job loss or major credit problems.