My fav weed man cut me off because i wouldnt date him :dead: UPDATE: MARTY MAR GOT GOT YALL

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
:russ:

Its funny but im really like this :to: deep down cus he could get his hands on the best strains in the world brehettes :wow:

He was attractive , but he makes a living selling weed and has baby mama drama. Why would i get involved with a nikka like that for :dahell:

I legit hit this nikka up before i left town to buy a 7 and he kept making excuses then i got irritated and asked him "why u actin funny about servin me lately" this nikka texted back saying "u only hit me when u want weed"

I hit him up after that and still no response :deadrose:

This has never happened to me before so im kinda shocked

Has a guy ever cut u off because u wouldnt give them any play?

Last edited:

Spuffy

regrets, recriminations
Daps

Its funny but im really like this :to: deep down cus he could get his hands on the beat strains in the world brehettes :wow:

He was attractive , but he makes a living selling weed and has baby mama drama. Why would i get involved with a nikka like that for :dahell:

I legit hit this nikka up before i left town to buy a 7 and he kept making excuses then i got irritated and asked him "why u actin funny about servin me lately" this nikka texted back saying "u only hit me when u want weed"

But you employ him:ufdup:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Curve your drug dealer, brehettes :mjlol:

This nikka missing out on money tho :russ:

clown shyt :heh:

Whole clown :hhh:

Some of y'all ladies have a habit of not telling the whole story. I'll fill in the blanks.

Translation:
You were letting the weed man smash occasionally in exchange for the hookup. You want to stop and he's up on game.
:mjlol:

I make my own money and enjoy smoking by myself.

That nikka use to beg me to smoke with him but i declined cus i already knew what he was on :francis:
But you employ him:ufdup:

:yeshrug:

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I read the thread title and saw where this was posted and automatically knew it was you Marti :russ:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

Its funny but im really like this :to: deep down cus he could get his hands on the beat strains in the world brehettes :wow:

:dwillhuh: did he not realize he was the weed man?