My ex showed up to my lil cousins wedding smh

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I was with this woman for 18 months and we broke up 6 months ago. Somehow after we broke up she gets an invitation (you know all this stuff is digital now) to my cousins wedding and she still comes to “support” the bride.

Not gonna lie it made me extremely uncomfortable. And my ex was talking with a couple family members, my momma :damn:, couple aunts etc. Taking pictures with the bride & groom etc. At the end of the night I asked her why she came and she said she has a relationship with my cousin, but not with me:wtf:

Mind you, when we broke up we was arguing at my place and I told her multiple times I think you should leave bc I’m getting angry, if you keep pushing me ima snap etc. And she chose not to, and sat on the floor of the apartment. I’m not bout to be a prisoner in my own house where I pay the bills :childplease:So I picked her up from the back and brought her to the front door so she can leave. From that situation she’s saying she had bruises and shii. But I told her repeatedly to leave, again bc we arguing and I can feel myself getting there, to leave before I go off the handle, and she chooses not to. Basically tryna paint me to be Rae Carruth out here.

Regardless, the whole situation reads like a low budget Tyler Perry play. My other cousins gon ask me :mjpls: so what’s good? I seen she pulled up, what’s the deal? And I didn’t have a good answer, bc I’m still confused myself.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
am_130301_50572.jpg

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
If she was your ex wife I would understand but just a 18 month relationship

she just a bird if you care that's how they get power over you.

Don't care that's how you counter that type of bullshyt she pulled

she showed up just to tell you what she told you.

that's how the bird brains work

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
As a cousin, I wouldn't have invited your ex my dude... That shyt seem wrong. I would talk to your cousin about that, or maybe y'all aint got a good relationship? Ain't no way I'm doing my cousin like that. She ain't blood, you are.

But hey, some people dont gaf :francis: