dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with latest advancements in apps in both those categories i can run both (Dreamcast better)
what do you use for PS2 on the shield

I got everything up and running from Atari down to GameCube but idk how to get texture packs for dolphin and Mupen64 onto the shield

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
what do you use for PS2 on the shield

I got everything up and running from Atari down to GameCube but idk how to get texture packs for dolphin and Mupen64 onto the shield
PS2. AetherSX2

packs.. I'm sure u can use a USB stick then file manager and put em where they go

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS2. AetherSX2

packs.. I'm sure u can use a USB stick then file manager and put em where they go
When I get home Ima see what the Aether one bout. I think I had Damon. You have any suggestion on the best source I can get texture packs from?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Dolphin for Xbox Series X/S has been updated so that you no longer need to transfer settings from PC and controller configuration is automatically setup for xbox gamepad. They also added better graphics that it can even setup all the way to 5K

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I might cop

Kinhank Hyperspin HDD Hard Drive with 100000+ Classic Games,Retro Game Consoels Compatible with Most Emulators,Portable Game Hard Drive Disk for Win 7/8/10/11,Gifts for Men (12T) Amazon.com

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I built my first Gaming PC and am ready to start emulating. The first emulated game I've played so far is Sonic P6 but it's a standalone, no front end. I'm looking at Launchbox and Retroarch. Hmm. What are y'all using? I'll update my first post when I'm done figuring it out.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I built my first Gaming PC and am ready to start emulating. The first emulated game I've played so far is Sonic P6 but it's a standalone, no front end. I'm looking at Launchbox and Retroarch. Hmm. What are y'all using? I'll update my first post when I'm done figuring it out.
I have a 2tb launchbox/big box setup on a external ssd i use when i game on the big screen. And i have a 1tb Retrobat setup on a sd card for my ROG Ally.

I'll try to get some videos of it this weekend.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This is sorta unrelated but in a way it's not. I was going to buy a 2nd monitor but I found a free app that will let me use my old ass first generation iPad Pro as a 2nd monitor for Windows. It's called Spacedesk. spacedesk | Multi Monitor App | Virtual Display Screen | Software Video Wall Basically you download and install SpaceDesk then install the SpaceDesk app on your device. When you open the app it will show your computer, click on it and you will automatically have a 2nd screen. There are more options to configure but I haven't played around with them yet. Works fine for me as it is.