My dad told me the only n!ggas with low self esteem fuk with white girls.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
this was back in like 2011 me and my dad were in the car. i was telling him about this bank teller bytch who was on my dikk i was thinking about getting at. at first he was like :myman: then when i mentioned she was white he looked at me like:sitdown: im just like not this shyt again:upsetfavre:.(my dad detest/despise white ppl,the government, law enforcement etc.) this nikka had the nerve to tell me "Only black dudes with low self esteem go with white girls" i was just like :ohhh: followed by:wtf::rudy:. his reasoning was some shyt like "they dont have the confidence or mouthpiece or some shyt to get a black woman" in my mind im like whatever nikka. although i do have low self esteem i still find white women attractive as whole which has nothing to do with my self esteem.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
That's not true.

But usually it's dudes with low self esteem and no pride in themselves who hold white women to such a high standard. But, really, that's the way the American media tries to train young boys from the jump. :yeshrug:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Tell us more about how this bank teller was on your dikk :patrice:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
they are more likely to Only get at white girls... but most dudes will fukk any type of chick.