My criminal record is hindering me from getting a job

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long story short...I caught two charges that are haunting me seriously smfh...

2 years ago I got into some shyt and a nikka felt dat burn.

My charges are brandishing a firearm (misdemeanor) and assault and battery (misdemeanor). It's like no one will fukking hire me with this record. I've had 3 job opportunities to make 10+ an hour... I do exceedingly will durning the interview... I past my drug test... But when it comes to the backgroundcheck....it gets me everytime. I'm like damn,can a nikka live.. All I wanna do is work and stay trouble free. shyt depresses me brehs. I work now... But I had this job before I got locked.. Now I feel ima be stuck at this dead end job forever. I'm 23 no kids..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I don't...and naw. TF would I wanna sell drugs.. Da objective is to stay trouble free.

MORE INFORMATIVE POSTERS PLZZZZZ

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Do you live with your mom

sell drugs

Ya'll nikkas ain't right. :pachaha:

I feel dude. One of my homeboys is in the same situation.

Breh, you're gonna have to force yourself to look outside of the box.

Either, go to college/trade school, or learn how to start a business.

You can make a decent living out of being a mechanic / plumber / welder / etc.

YOU are just going to have to MOVE. While you've got the little piece of job you have, go look for job training. Take these classes at night, and get moving.

You'll be fine, breh.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
No I don't...and naw. TF would I wanna sell drugs.. Da objective is to stay trouble free.

MORE INFORMATIVE POSTERS PLZZZZZ

How are you surviving making less than 10 dollars an hour

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll nikkas ain't right. :pachaha:

I feel dude. One of my homeboys is in the same situation.

Breh, you're gonna have to have to force yourself to look outside of the box.

Either, go to college/trade school, or learn how to start a business.

You can make a decent living out of being a mechanic / plumber / welder / etc.

YOU are just going to have to MOVE. While you've got the little piece of job you have, go look for job training. Take these classes at night, and get moving.

You'll be fine, breh.
good looks my g. I'm currently studying for my a+cert.. But when I start to think about what these jobs are doing to me now... A nikka gets discouraged QUICK!!!! Can't take back the past...shyt cray

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay positive and stay strong! I can tell from reading your posts that you're an intelligent man.. and an ambitious one. I don't know you personally but I BELIEVE IN YOU, I really do. I think msims (the weirdo) actually gave you some great advice. Utilize your free time to study an apprentice or a course that will allow you to do freelance work. The only way to really get out of this is to become your own boss. As long as you're working for someone else that background check is going to get you every time. Look into small businesses, freelance type of jobs etc.

Wishing you all the best.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stay positive and stay strong! I can tell from reading your posts that you're an intelligent man.. and an ambitious one. I don't know you personally but I BELIEVE IN YOU, I really do. I think msims (the weirdo) actually gave you some great advice. Utilize your free time to study an apprentice or a course that will allow you to do freelance work. The only way to really get out of this is to become your own boss. As long as you're working for someone else that background check is going to get you every time. Look into small businesses, freelance type of jobs etc.

Wishing you all the best.
I really do appreciate this. My grandparents told me the same thing. I pretty muched learned from my mistakes... But aye ... I made My bed!!!! I'm just tryna get out dat monfukka lol. I'm going to look into that freelance type job u hinted at.. With enough drive. I could be my own boss one day. I just could

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
whats the story behind the charges u caught?

i think your best bet would be to save up enough money to pay for a criminal attorney so he can work to get that shyt expunged.