My Chrystal Ball Predicts B1G Things To Come For The Winner: Buckeyes vs Badgers For The B1G 10 chip

What will be the aftermath of this game?(yes dr dre)

• Buckeyes win-playoffs

• Buckeyes win-no playoffs

• Badgers will-Playoffs

• Badgers win-no playoffs

• All hail to those who piss on special eds grave

Results are only viewable after voting.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I don't think he should play, just seems like they rushing him back. Maybe cause he missed the game in 14, whatever the reason id sit him. Just seems to soon
Biggest issue is that he is a running QB. They run the read option all the damn time with him. If he can't run that well on the knee, he isn't nearly effective at what he does. Hopefully he is gonna be as fully recovered or cleared to play as they have said.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Not sure if the committee will look favorable on osu given last year, but if you all win the big ten it puts you above most, plus osu travels well, shyt i can’t call it, but given the pedigree, they might let bama in because the Saban legacy.

Best case osu gotta sin to decide their fate, and still might catch a snub

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

i don't think JT starts but if we get behind early by 14 or so he'll make an appearance...
EUJJFUr.png

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Not sure if the committee will look favorable on osu given last year, but if you all win the big ten it puts you above most, plus osu travels well, shyt i can’t call it, but given the pedigree, they might let bama in because the Saban legacy.

Best case osu gotta sin to decide their fate, and still might catch a snub
you right breh they gotta make a deal with el diablo :wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
the alabama bias in the committee is too strong. personally i think OSU at this point in the season is playing better than bama but the committee will still put them in over you guys
Where's the Alabama bias in the room?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Where's the Alabama bias in the room?
bias is the wrong word. like bias is more conflict of interest which i dont think it is. but i think theyve got it set up to slide them in when you guys knock off wisco.
that being said if theres an upset in the ship games you guysll get in next. having gene should help

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
bias is the wrong word. like bias is more conflict of interest which i dont think it is. but i think theyve got it set up to slide them in when you guys knock off wisco.
that being said if theres an upset in the ship games you guysll get in next. having gene should help
If they get in over us, I ain't gonna be mad, that Iowa loss is really bad, that being said i still think we win and we're in