My Chrystal Ball Predicts B1G Things To Come For The Winner: Buckeyes vs Badgers For The B1G 10 chip

What will be the aftermath of this game?(yes dr dre)

• Buckeyes win-playoffs

• Buckeyes win-no playoffs

• Badgers will-Playoffs

• Badgers win-no playoffs

• All hail to those who piss on special eds grave

Results are only viewable after voting.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
just wanted to drop my new smilie
Y0JrOLA.png

yeah that' s ed name on that jersey :mjlol: fukk him.

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
Ohio st wins big(double entendre dont ask me how) :obama:

Playoffs is another story. I feel like yall gotta dog wisconsin out then pull for Georgia to beat auburn.

Alabama sitting right there but they wouldnt be a conference champion. Its hard to peg who the committee would show favor too cause they play both sides of the same coin.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So is our scenario:
we win= better bowl vs another 5-10 team

We lose = slightly less important bowl vs another 5 - 10 team :gucci:

Let us in them damn offs :scust: ain' our fault we always show out in November the toughest part of the season.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
That same garbage team just smacked y'all the fukk up in y'all own house on Saturday:russ: FOH while grown men are talking:camby::hhh:
Them nikkaz ain't even in the conversation anyway

Bum ass nikkaz, b. I'll slap the shyt outta them nikkaz, b. Kermit the frog face ass nikkaz, b.

76 cent purchasing ass nikkaz, b. No quarterback havin' ass nikkaz, b.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Something just tells me JT won't be all the way right less than a week out from knee surgery, no matter how minor. :francis:

We have to get an early lead and not get down 1 or 2 scores again like against Pedo and scUM. Mainly because a more impressive victory is best for us.

If JT ain't right very early and it's obvious, gotta get that righty up out of the bullpen again.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Something just tells me JT won't be all the way right less than a week out from knee surgery, no matter how minor. :francis:

We have to get an early lead and not get down 1 or 2 scores again like against Pedo and scUM. Mainly because a more impressive victory is best for us.

If JT ain't right very early and it's obvious, gotta get that righty up out of the bullpen again.
I don't think he should play, just seems like they rushing him back. Maybe cause he missed the game in 14, whatever the reason id sit him. Just seems to soon