My Chrystal Ball Predicts B1G Things To Come For The Winner: Buckeyes vs Badgers For The B1G 10 chip

What will be the aftermath of this game?(yes dr dre)

• Buckeyes win-playoffs

• Buckeyes win-no playoffs

• Badgers will-Playoffs

• Badgers win-no playoffs

• All hail to those who piss on special eds grave

Results are only viewable after voting.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
OhioState is trash. Any Big Ten team fan would tell you that.

They got blown out by Oklahoma at home. Blown out by a bum ass Iowa team.

Needed the refs in they pocket to beat a bum ass Michigan team and looked like trash against an average Wisconsin team that would have 3 losses in the ACC. Again ref with a big assist.

OSU will get in because they the Duke of the Big Ten and they won their conference

As a team, they suck, and get ran off the field against Alabama or USC.
f5fiLWk.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
If its so funny take the bet @KiD WavE made if yall get in and get smoked you on that Ed G vacation. If yall play clemson 1st game ill even give you 10 points. :mjgrin:

But you wont because you know what a good OSU team looks like
You making bets on other teams cause yours is:trash:
What bowl game are y'all fighting to get into:russ:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
What's there to explain? it was a bad loss

But give me an impressive Alabama win this year over a quality team. Just one. 14 point win over LSU?

Buckeyes just beat a top 4 team in the nation and beat another top 10 team earlier this season (Penn St). Y'all ain't got one win of that caliber on your resume.

They have 2 losses.

You're talking resume but Ohio State has a worse SOS than we do AND they lost to a 7-5 team by 31 POINTS.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
They have 2 losses.

You're talking resume but Ohio State has a worse SOS than we do AND they lost to a 7-5 team by 31 POINTS.
And they would lose to Alabama by 3 touchdowns. And will lose to Clemson worse than last year if they get in again.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
They have 2 losses.

The strength of schedule difference is marginal (46th vs. 50th). I'll take the team with a conference title, 2 top 10 wins & 4 wins over ranked opponents this season. A bad loss doesn't disqualify Ohio State from the discussion (Clemson had a horrible loss to Syracuse, OU had a bad loss to Iowa St, we got destroyed in Auburn). I'll look at their overall body of work, which is more impressive than what Alabama has accomplished this year

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
go ahead and put jt fakkit & bums in the playoff brehs

Crying-Jordan-Zero-e1483299122185.jpg

:mjlol:

Trying to Google "Michigan in Playoffs" but keep coming up with search not found. Then I tried to search for their most recent title game but only shyt from the 90s popped up. Dont worry tho. Im gonna expand my search to "Michigan in the Cactus Bowl" and we gon find something for you little buddy :mjgrin:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I think Ohio state gets in :yeshrug:

Trying to Google "Michigan in Playoffs" but keep coming up with search not found. Then I tried to search for their most recent title game but only #### from the 90s popped up. Dont worry tho. Im gonna expand my search to "Michigan in the Cactus Bowl" and we gon find something for you little buddy :mjgrin:

go ahead and get violated again brehs

9Tt7Dip.gif

:mjlol:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Close yet again, but just never good enough. That 4th down play where they seemingly had Barrett stopped was symbolic. :francis:

And the basketball team is trash this year:francis:

And the Packers ain't doing shyt :francis:
Its greek freak season :yeshrug:

But yeah... even as a non football fan... fukk.... they really lost to Ohio State again? :picard:

brought shame to the cheese state:picard: