My Chrisian Brehs, Did Abraham and Moses Worship a Triune God

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They knew God as The Most High (The Father), and His physical representation as the Angel of Yahweh.

The Angel of Yahweh visited Abraham and Moses. Notice the story of Sodom and Gomorrah when 3 angels came to see Abraham before God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Moses saw the Angel of Yahweh in the burning bush, and God (The Most High) also let Moses see Him from behind, because if Moses saw His face it would destroy him.

Jacob also had encounters with the Angel of Yahweh.

Remember the story of the angels sinning with the women before the flood. They can show themselves to man in physical bodies, but they can't cross the line interfering with mankind's life on earth without consequences. They have to have permission from The Most High to do anything physically to mankind.
Which is why Book of Enoch being discarded from the Bible confuses me because Enoch 1 describes this in more detail.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Why dont the Jews, who were the first inheritors of the book, have this understanding of God?

They view the ascription of God as such to be blasphemous

That is their interpretation. The Most High seated on the Throne in Heaven and His Angel that visited mankind on earth. His Angel would come bringing messages and would come to bring Judgement in the Hebrew scriptures.

For Christians the Angel is believed to be the forerunner of Christ. In the book of Revelation Jesus comes back to the earth to bring Judgement and wipe out all of the people who rejected His Kingdom.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Most certainly, I tell you, before Abraham came into existence, I AM. - John 8:58
I dont see any evidence in the old Testament that shows that the patriarchs understood God to be anything other than the single, unitary Lord of All.

It seems strange that 2000 years after Abraham, that suddenly the claim that the essence of God is composed of three entities began to appear.

Its a veru strange thing historically and one that contradicts the single foundational truth that the first inheritors of the book had.

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
That is their interpretation. The Most High seated on the Throne in Heaven and His Angel that visited mankind on earth. His Angel would come bringing messages and would come to bring Judgement in the Hebrew scriptures.
Do you believe the Most High to be a physical being occupying a physical seat in heaven (a physical place)?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I dont see any evidence in the old Testament that shows that the patriarchs understood God to be anything other than the single, unitary Lord of All.

It seems strange that 2000 years after Abraham, that suddenly the claim that the essence of God is composed of three entities began to appear.

Its a veru strange thing historically and one that contradicts the single foundational truth that the first inheritors of the book had.
Because it's a new covenant.

"But when God found fault with the people, he said:
“The day is coming, says the Lord , when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah.
This covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and led them out of the land of Egypt
They did not remain faithful to my covenant, so I turned my back on them, says the Lord .
But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel on that day, says the Lord :
I will put my laws in their minds, and I will write them on their hearts.
I will be their God, and they will be my people. And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, ‘You should know the Lord .’
For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already. And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.”
Hebrews 8:8‭-‬12 NLT
Hebrews 8:8-12 But when God found fault with the people, he said: “The day is coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah. This covenant will not be like the one I mad | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App Now

David prophesied about this too.

But Abraham and Moses were covered under the old covenant..

The advocate/Holy Spirit came when Jesus was crucified and then rose.

Atleast that is what I gather from scriptures.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
Proverbs 30:4 KJV
Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?

Psalm 2:6-12 KJV
Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. [7] I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. [8] Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. [9] Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. [10] Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. [11] Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. [12] Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Psalm 110:1-7 KJV
The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. [2] The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. [3] Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth. [4] The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek. [5] The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath. [6] He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries. [7] He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

There are scriptures that mention in various ways.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is in the old testament
Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Clearly says that this son will be called Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God. In the new Testament, the Holy Spirit is called the counselor

John 14
26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

So in the old testament, there is a son that will also be called Everlasting Father and counselor. Jesus is the Son. Yhwh is the Father, and the Holy Spirit is the Counselor.

There is also the concept of being and being with as the Word was WITH God, but the word was also God.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
God is God the Father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit, three persons in one God. As Jesus told the Pharisees, “I and my father are one".

The triune God has existed from eternity past, uncreated, infinite, and all powerful, creator of heaven and Earth, whether seen or unseen down to the one dimensional superstrings that hold the fabric of spacetime together.

Jesus at John 14:28 - “The Father Is greater than I am.”

If Jesus and the Father and anyone else are apart of the same equilateral personage in one being,
one of them can’t be greater than the others.

Jesus in prayer to The Father on behalf of The Apostles at John 17:11 & 20, 21 -
“Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me,
so that they may be one, just as we are one.”

- The Father has his own name
- The original language rendering for “are one” means “in unity”.
They are one in purpose, but not in status or being.

(20 and 21) “I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they may also be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me.”

If Jesus and the Father were one in being, these verses would be saying that Jesus was asking for the Apostles and everybody who became Christians to be part of God, too. The problems with that are:

(A) if all Christians become God, who’s really God?
(B) as we know, Christians have not become God
(C) if Jesus was Almighty like the Father is, he wouldn’t have to ask him for that, he could do it himself.
(D) as mentioned at the end of this verse, part of being “as one” with Christianity means you have to believe that Jesus was “sent”. And somebody an only be “sent” by someone with authority over them.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So now that we have these questions out of the way, it is time for those who haven't to accept Jesus as savior and repent for your sins because the time is drawing short. Close your eyes and pray, "Jesus I know I am a sinner and ask that you wash my sins with your blood and I know that you are the son of God and have risen from the dead. Please guide me in the way I should go. Amen." Those who are already of the fold, spread the gospel and analyze your life for all that is offensive to God and repent. The time of the return of Jesus is near as well as the time of tribulation.

Covid is merely the catalyst to be used to create a system for one to need a mark to be able to buy and sell, and yes, this technology is already here
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Revelation 13
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Israel is about to reveal the name of their messiah, which is a false messiah and possibly the antiChrist. All of this will tie into the news of 'aliens' which are really fallen angels being unveiled and deceiving the world with lying signs and wonders
Top Rabbi: Messiah’s Name Will Soon Be Revealed | Israel Today

Matthew 24
[26] Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not. [27] For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I'm not sure what else people want to see before believing, but as the Bible says, a wicked generation seeks a sign

Matthew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah." Jesus then left them and went away.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
First off:

Elohim is plural

Second off:

The being that went to Abraham and Moses was actually Baal/Moloch.

Baal tricked them into believing he was "God".

The "covenant" Moses made with "God" (Baal) was really a deal with the "devil". This is why they do blood sacrifices.

Jesus came to the Jews to tell them they are worshipping the wrong "God".

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Do you believe the Most High to be a physical being occupying a physical seat in heaven (a physical place)?

The Most High is in the spiritual realm. He has a body, we just can't stand to see Him in his fullness in our sinful bodies. When you die, you go into the same realm. If you are a believer you get an everlasting body to be able to dwell with God.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
First off:

Elohim is plural

Second off:

The "covenant" Moses made with "God" (Baal) was really a deal with the "devil". This is why they do blood sacrifices.

:stopitslime:

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
First off:

Elohim is plural

Second off:

So where does Jesus think that Moses is right now?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Read Genesis 1:2

Why dont the Jews, who were the first inheritors of the book, have this understanding of God?

They view the ascription of God as such to be blasphemous
how can you have Jews before Moses :jbhmm:

Elephantine papyri - Wikipedia

ask yourself this: What does it mean to dwell with the Lord forever?

The-Holy-Trinity-orthodox-church-41119128-714-933.jpg

6a010535ce1cf6970c0134850fa2ed970c-pi

Consider the left diagram in light of Genesis 1:2 and John 1:1 (I dont recognize the Filioque of Catholicism/Protestantism)

Last edited: