My Chrisian Brehs, Did Abraham and Moses Worship a Triune God

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
God is God the Father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit, three persons in one God. As Jesus told the Pharisees, “I and my father are one".

The triune God has existed from eternity past, uncreated, infinite, and all powerful, creator of heaven and Earth, whether seen or unseen down to the one dimensional superstrings that hold the fabric of spacetime together.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
God is God the Father, God the son, and God the Holy Spirit, three persons in one God. As Jesus told the Pharisees, “I and my father are one".

The triune God has existed from eternity past, uncreated, infinite, and all powerful, creator of heaven and Earth, whether seen or unseen down to the one dimensional superstrings that hold the fabric of spacetime together.
Did Moses and the Patriarchs know God as such?
If so why did the Children of Israel not have this understanding until after the death of the son of Mary?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
They knew God as The Most High (The Father), and His physical representation as the Angel of Yahweh.

The Angel of Yahweh visited Abraham and Moses. Notice the story of Sodom and Gomorrah when 3 angels came to see Abraham before God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Moses saw the Angel of Yahweh in the burning bush, and God (The Most High) also let Moses see Him from behind, because if Moses saw His Face it would destroy him.

Jacob also had encounters with the Angel of Yahweh.

Remember the story of the angels sinning with the women before the flood. They can show themselves to man in physical bodies, but they can't cross the line interfering with mankind's life on earth without consequences. They have to have permission from The Most High to do anything physically to mankind.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Sidenote

Michael todd going overboard..dude spent like two weeks talm.bout how its "Holy Spirit" and not "The Holy Spirit".. ::what:

He feeling himself too much I think.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
They knew God as The Most High (The Father), and His physical representation as the Angel of Yahweh.

The Angel of Yahweh visited Abraham and Moses. Notice the story of Sodom and Gomorrah when 3 angels came to see Abraham before God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Moses saw the Angel of Yahweh in the burning bush, and God also let Moses see Him from behind, because if Moses saw His face it would destroy him.

Jacob also had encounters with the Angel of Yahweh.

Remember the story of the angels sinning with the women before the flood. They can show themselves to man in physical bodies, but they can't cross the line interfering with mankind's life on earth without consequences. They have to have permission from The Most High to do anything physically to mankind.
Why dont the Jews, who were the first inheritors of the book, have this understanding of God?

They view the ascription of God as such to be blasphemous

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
If so why did the Children of Israel not have this understanding until after the death of the son of Mary?
They worshipped God as the one true GOD until the new covenant(Jesus ) was established.

Going by reading I can see how them hating pharisees were so butthurt.

You have someone who can heal the dead,sick,dumb,and blind..has superior knowledge. And is telling them that they gonna burn eternally and the only way to get God is through him. :wow:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Most certainly, I tell you, before Abraham came into existence, I AM. - John 8:58

• Dap
Reactions: MMS