Supporter
Daps
Jesus fukkin Christ this thread :dead::dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
My nikka, you looking for 300 dollars tv's :flabbynsick: you only got one system and a broken down one, you have a cum stained mattress in your crib. If I'm broke, what are you?
#TrueStory
Yung Panhandez :stop:

Your attempts to deflect only expose the desperation, I said I saw and the only reason I said that was to stay on point with the theme music, you being broke and/or lame is why you're missing the swag.

Your lame ass then thinks mentioning a mattress makes you appear less broke. Only broke muthafukkaz "try" tho, especially over the internet :mjlol: That's some real world broke'ness creating insecurity that is manifesting itself within your answers. Now get your $5 ass up outta hurr before I make change

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yung Panhandez :stop:

Your attempts to deflect only expose the desperation, I said I saw and the only reason I said that was to stay on point with the theme music, you being broke and/or lame is why you're missing the swag.

Your lame ass then thinks mentioning a mattress makes you appear less broke. Only broke muthafukkaz "try" tho, especially over the internet :mjlol: That's some real world broke'ness creating insecurity that is manifesting itself within your answers. Now get your $5 ass up outta hurr before I make change
You need all the change you can get. Swaggerless old man.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you mean 18 to 60 right :patrice:
No, underage bytches been looking at me like I'm a dreamboat, old ass bytches be looking thirsty. I didn't say I was knocking down everything from 16-60. I wouldn't do that even if I lived in Canada :manny:

I fukkin can't stand most people under the age of 33 :yeshrug: