My bytch broke my tv :youngsabo:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I calmly unplugged the tv, threw it in its original box, walked outside and put it in the trash. She was apologizing shortly afterwards, and she owes me. I own her now. If I say she gotta jump she won't even ask how high because I train my bytches :whew:
:heh:

So how you going to have her pay off her debt? You pimpin' now?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You got a regular Xbox one though so your Witcher 3 is the :trash: version
You got a PlayStation so 99% of your games are the :trash: version
:heh:

So how you going to have her pay off her debt? You pimpin' now?
I was in Wal-Mart earlier that same day and saw the TCL that is popular...55" is currently going for $318 :dame:

She wit it.. she wit it,
Gimme $300 ain't even gotta hit it (bounce). :win:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If I was a girl and this story was posted, how many of my haters would be acting like a crisis manager or captain save a hoe-ass-biiiiiitch. But since I'm a black man I'll take the e-ridicule from you white e-black posters. I'm sohh disappointed in you guys....

No

So what did you end up naming it?

Her favorite game is Witcher 3 which is better on Xbox, but I fully understand how you would assume that girls would rather play Sony games since Sony dudes are like lil bytches :banderas:

I know you was drunk in love during the track meet Michael story

If I was a girl

As sung by Neyo

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
fm719i.jpg

711acf0e71609d4b551707b74daad6ca.png
I think you mean :COURTFLAB2:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You got a regular Xbox one though so your Witcher 3 is the :trash: version
and his XBOX doesn't even play discs or have working WiFi. :DAIGOMJLOL:
I haven't because my disc drive stopped reading game disc :yeshrug:

This, halo 5, a few assassin's creed games are all awaiting the new disc to digital program. Your previous post shytting on super mega baseball is why you're not really that knowledgeable about gaming like that. You only know trends :ufdup:

Well sir, while not popular here game and its sequel are HIGHLY RATED (Tru Story) you still playing Destiny 2 or nah?
:DAIGOCOURT:
Have no TV or a working console brehs.
XBOXWON BUT COURTDOGLOST

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And this motherfukker dared calling me brokeboy :hhh: I've never felt this insulted my whole life. :gucci:
How is anything going on in this thread related to your pockets :stopitslime:

Y'all see how this broke ass nikka still trying to shift the sting of him being exposed a week ago :bryan:

Looky see here young panhandez... If you go back and look at your post you'll see a brokenness oozing from them that tells the real story. Dominoes hiring, go do that on the side,tighten your shyt up :handshake:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
How is anything going on in this thread related to your pockets :stopitslime:

Y'all see how this broke ass nikka still trying to shift the sting of him being exposed a week ago :bryan:

Looky see here young panhandez... If you go back and look at your post you'll see a brokenness oozing from them that tells the real story. Dominoes hiring, go do that on the side,tighten your shyt up :handshake:
My nikka, you looking for 300 dollars tv's :flabbynsick: you only got one system and a broken down one, you have a cum stained mattress in your crib. If I'm broke, what are you?
#TrueStory