fm719i.jpg

711acf0e71609d4b551707b74daad6ca.png

Good to know this is still hilarious. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If I was a girl and this story was posted, how many of my haters would be acting like a crisis manager or captain save a hoe-ass-biiiiiitch. But since I'm a black man I'll take the e-ridicule from you white e-black posters. I'm sohh disappointed in you guys....
Aren't you married

Why are you calling your wife a bytch

And why is she body slamming some random dude
No
Call your queen a bytch, brehs...

So what did you end up naming it?
She should've broke your Xbox one
Her favorite game is Witcher 3 which is better on Xbox, but I fully understand how you would assume that girls would rather play Sony games since Sony dudes are like lil bytches :banderas:
Are you drunk?
I know you was drunk in love during the track meet Michael story

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So my bytch is a lil tipsy..started getting a little mouthy. I tell her bytchass to stroll :yeshrug:

Eventually she makes it upstairs and this bytch does a grab and slam to my homey :to:

I can't even see guys face so I'm thinking he's alright, but when I pick him up I see the black eye, I see the lines, I see no picture :sadcam:

So my beautiful mind then goes...

Dude, you're getting a Dell :gladbron:

I think you no what kinda Dell I'm thinking of :yes:
:what:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well you can finally move up from that Coby 720p
You mean I had to downgrade to a 720p solution until I cop that Dell :banderas:

I do have a 1080p PlayStation 3dtv but not really pressed to use it. I'll just wait for that good Dell..

Looky here bruh... I'm a level headed dude. I like to moisturize my sexy like any Himalayan playa would :manny: So when I seen her Rick Steiner bulldog the tv my initial thought was "gcvdfm#&?@**" and then literally one second later in my mind I'm like "dude....your getting a Dell"

I calmly unplugged the tv, threw it in its original box, walked outside and put it in the trash. She was apologizing shortly afterwards, and she owes me. I own her now. If I say she gotta jump she won't even ask how high because I train my bytches :whew:

my theme music will explain...