My boys ex is really throwing it at me hard

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
BROs before HOEs

If you fukk her you a lame ass nikka and if you get ya ass beat then you deserve it.

Your a grown ass man you must like the attention if you ain't already check that bytch

She sounds like drama and you entertain it nikka :childplease:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
It's going to happen breh, if it could have happened a long time ago her advances today wouldn't be bothering you. You're becoming weak now, her assault is breaking down your defense which is why you made this post to reassure yourself that you won't do it. You don't see it now, just give in to the darkside of her vagina now rather than later.

I await the "So I just smashed my boys ex" thread from you....

I didn't expect such a demonic post from you, Malt

:pachaha:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Is it wrong to think that this somewhat better than him
wanting to smash this chick if she had still been with his boy?

I know men don't care about leftovers when it comes to sex, but still

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall nikkas thinking I want her got it wrong....I dont want her because I KNOW the code, and I CANT want her...but yall need to get off your high horses and think shyt is as easy as it looks...this aint some random ho...this a chic you can build shyt with...sometimes you cant control attraction...

Is she attractive to me, hell yea she is, do I have feelings for her, hell no..

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like she wont quit...should I file a restraining order? why she so into me? It cant be to make my friend jealous, because he aint even in town and hasnt been for years....she do know me and him are tight right?

shes so fine though smfh

and no I wont post pics cus I dont have any of her

I love how this nikka says this shyt like we know who the fukk hes talkin about
pp,375x360.jpg

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no but, hes close enough that he would have to be in the wedding if me and her got married....shyt would be uncomfortable for everyone and you know it

This actually happened with 2 of my good friends. One of them used to smash this chick occasionally, nothing serious more like a booty call then one night we all go out together and were all drunk and my other boy winds up hitting the chick. He falls in love with her, basically turned a hoe into a housewife. Ultimately he married her then later divorced her and the 2 of them aren't boys anymore and he won't say it but she was definitely the reason. He couldn't handle being boys with someone who banged his wife so he chose her over him and now has neither

It's a different situation than yours because it seems like the girl in your situation is wifey material and you have known her for years but I understand why you wouldn't want to do it

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
broke up like 2 years ago...he wasnt into her and she dumped him because she never heard from him...I actually kept telling duke to stop playing with this girls heart and take her seriously, she one of the good ones...he would never listen....they been together for a bit tho on and off in a high school relationship sense...they broke up in sophomore year in college....4 years later they dont talk...I always had a feeling she was into me though before he was in the picture because our parents are close, and we are around the same age..and they had marriage jokes for us when we were kids. Im thinking thats what is making her push for me and her to get closer. She never said anything like that, but her actions are obvious man. We click more than she and he does probably because he is more introverted and im a little more social than he is.

He was also creeping behind her back for a while. At the end of the day I just want them to get back together so I can know she aint an option because this shyt is fukking with me...she really wont stop hitting me up.

Usually I don't condone smashing a friend's ex....but after you explained all of this, I'd say to make this case an exception and get up with ol girl.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
yall nikkas thinking I want her got it wrong....I dont want her because I KNOW the code, and I CANT want her...but yall need to get off your high horses and think shyt is as easy as it looks...this aint some random ho...this a chic you can build shyt with...sometimes you cant control attraction...

Is she attractive to me, hell yea she is, do I have feelings for her, hell no..

What code? You're talking about arbitrary made up rules your friend wouldn't follow if your ex looked like Beyonce and sent him a pic of her ass. You on some Ned Stark shyt, don't lose your head adhering to bullshyt. Live your life and smash this broad if it's something you want to do, you clearly want to but some BS fake rule is stopping you from doing it.

That isn't your brother or cousin and it's not somebody you even really deal with anymore, I suspect he could beat you in a fight :ohhh: