My boys ex is really throwing it at me hard

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
she aint even just the smashing type too man, she one of the good girls, going to pharm school, great family, my moms and her fam are extremely close....I think thats why she feels she can get at me...shyt sucks bruh...im on my drake no new friends steez now, that shyt limits your options like a bytch man
I understand bro it aint worth all the drama with you and your boy hang in their man try not to give in to the temptation trust me I know it's hard bruh:noah:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand bro it aint worth all the drama with you and your boy hang in their man try not to give in to the temptation trust me I know it's hard bruh:noah:

I hear u fam, just gotta fight it....shyt is awkward cuz I really cant tell her to stop talking to me, shyt would just be wierd.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
nah if I was going to get with her, it would have happened a loooooong time ago bruh

It's going to happen breh, if it could have happened a long time ago her advances today wouldn't be bothering you. You're becoming weak now, her assault is breaking down your defense which is why you made this post to reassure yourself that you won't do it. You don't see it now, just give in to the darkside of her vagina now rather than later.

I await the "So I just smashed my boys ex" thread from you....

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
like she wont quit...should I file a restraining order? why she so into me? It cant be to make my friend jealous, because he aint even in town and hasnt been for years....she do know me and him are tight right?

shes so fine though smfh

and no I wont post pics cus I dont have any of her

I know exactly what you're going through. My boys ex was flirting hard this summer. Even asked to come kick it with me alone at the crib. If he's really your boy, don't do it, though. Not worth it. :whoa:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear u fam, just gotta fight it....shyt is awkward cuz I really cant tell her to stop talking to me, shyt would just be wierd.

How long ago did they break up? If it's been years and your boy is onto the next one then man fukk that you go in for the kill.

Unless she broke his heart. Then there's nothing you can do.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long ago did they break up? If it's been years and your boy is onto the next one then man fukk that you go in for the kill.

Unless she broke his heart. Then there's nothing you can do.

broke up like 2 years ago...he wasnt into her and she dumped him because she never heard from him...I actually kept telling duke to stop playing with this girls heart and take her seriously, she one of the good ones...he would never listen....they been together for a bit tho on and off in a high school relationship sense...they broke up in sophomore year in college....4 years later they dont talk...I always had a feeling she was into me though before he was in the picture because our parents are close, and we are around the same age..and they had marriage jokes for us when we were kids. Im thinking thats what is making her push for me and her to get closer. She never said anything like that, but her actions are obvious man. We click more than she and he does probably because he is more introverted and im a little more social than he is.

He was also creeping behind her back for a while. At the end of the day I just want them to get back together so I can know she aint an option because this shyt is fukking with me...she really wont stop hitting me up.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
if you dont smash that means youre gay.. you dont want us to think youre gay, right? because that is what we will think. gay. gay as fukk. flaming. yoga flame.