My boys ex is really throwing it at me hard

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if she text him right now saying to come over tonight

no way he will reject the offer

she not that type of girl man...shes really the jessica lucas type....girl next door you wanna wife asap type...my boy was an idiot... and he knows how I felt about him fukkin his relationship up.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BRO CODE dog, BRO CODE

:childplease: I mean if you really think he's gonna give a fukk and that's the only thing stopping you, then just ask him first. It sounds like you like this chick which is why you're conflicted. If it were me, and a dude who I "barely talk to" anymore who lives out of state who cheated on an ex that he hasn't spoken to in 4 years... sheeeeeit, she'd have been pregnant 2x by now.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: I mean if you really think he's gonna give a fukk and that's the only thing stopping you, then just ask him first. It sounds like you like this chick which is why you're conflicted. If it were me, and a dude who I "barely talk to" anymore who lives out of state who cheated on an ex that he hasn't spoken to in 4 years... sheeeeeit, she'd have been pregnant 2x by now.

so what if you wife her, and your boy is your best man, how the wedding gon play out?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
thats wrong bruh how could you do that to him?

keyword former breh. We arent boys anymore. We had a fallout after he kept drinking and driving while beating the shyt out of his girlfriend.

we stopped being cool after that, ran into his ex girl, turns out she always wanted the dikk, I gave it to her...:wow: shyt was so on :banderas:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my thing is how does she not see me and him are close, and she still giving me all these googly eyes an shyt....like thats putting me in a bad position here.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
keyword former breh. We arent boys anymore. We had a fallout after he kept drinking and driving while beating the shyt out of his girlfriend.

we stopped being cool after that, ran into his ex girl, turns out she always wanted the dikk, I gave it to her...:wow: shyt was so on :banderas:

so were you into his girl even while you and your "former" boy were cool? cus if so thats still fukked up

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no but, hes close enough that he would have to be in the wedding if me and her got married....shyt would be uncomfortable for everyone and you know it

Yea it'd be a little uncomfortable man but think about it... If this chick is, as you say, the real deal... and she's into you, and she's bad as fukk... I mean it sounds like you've got a real shot at happiness here. You have only one life, and there honestly won't be more than a handful of chances at happiness, trust me. I'm just sayin', a little discomfort at the wedding would be worth it, for (what sounds like) the girl of your dreams.

:manny:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea it'd be a little uncomfortable man but think about it... If this chick is, as you say, the real deal... and she's into you, and she's bad as fukk... I mean it sounds like you've got a real shot at happiness here. You have only one life, and there honestly won't be more than a handful of chances at happiness, trust me. I'm just sayin', a little discomfort at the wedding would be worth it, for (what sounds like) the girl of your dreams.

:manny:

what you said makes total sense, but loyalty dont make sense, and I just gotta stay strong even though I might like the "prospect" of her, as a serious girl, I cant do it to my boy even if we dont talk alot, its not on bad terms, its just we busy with life....but when we do see each other its still like day 1...thats why I dont wanna hurt him like that, even if he denys it, he knows it would hurt, because she is that fine....I know deep down he regrets letting her go, but his ego wont let him admit it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
BRO CODE dog, BRO CODE

I don't adhere to some nonsensical made up shyt, there is no code, if you think your boy that cheated on this very same chick wouldn't fukk one of your exs you're kidding yourself. If you went out with Halle, broke up with her and she was throwing it at this very same nikka he'd have the :manny: and hope you understand.

People are out for self, the sooner you accept that the sooner you break this chicks back like you were Bane.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why dont you ask your homie first and see how he feels about it?

thing is the way I was so adamant on them staying together, it would be a very weird convo to have...I feel I should just let it go and move on. Its one of those things thats easier said and done man...I truly know he still likes her only because he aint around her alot so its more of a out of sight out of mind thing...but you probably right I do need to talk to him eventually....I also dont want to shoot myself in the foot, and jump to conclusions...you know how women are. "I dont like you, I was just being friendly" try to switch that shyt up on me an shyt.