My boys ex is really throwing it at me hard

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like she wont quit...should I file a restraining order? why she so into me? It cant be to make my friend jealous, because he aint even in town and hasnt been for years....she do know me and him are tight right?

shes so fine though smfh

and no I wont post pics cus I dont have any of her

Last edited:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Smash that.

sex.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
like she wont quit...should I file a restraining order? why she so into me? It cant be to make my friend jealous, because he aint even in town and hasnt been for years....she do know me and him are tight right?

shes so fine though smfh

and no I wont post pics cus I dont have any of her
Tell your friend obviously, friend. The fact you havnt done this yet suggest demonic filth is on the horizon like the sunset.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There are a lot of girls who will fukk with the friends of their ex just to piss him off or because they got to know his friends and it is easier than playing the field for someone new. If I was you I would just stay the fukk away from her unless your boy doesn't care then MAYBE you could smash and dash but that about it. Don't make that mistake of trying to date a girl like that. You'll just be next.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear ya bro I know you:sadcam: Right about now.

she aint even just the smashing type too man, she one of the good girls, going to pharm school, great family, my moms and her fam are extremely close....I think thats why she feels she can get at me...shyt sucks bruh...im on my drake no new friends steez now, that shyt limits your options like a bytch man