My Boy is Going Crazy

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pray for him but stay away. He's going to shoot up the club and you'll be the get away driver if you keep fukking with him. Don't let his dikk and senselessness ruin your life.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dumb nikka still with that bytch. She still stripping, fukking nikkas on the side, you know, regualr hoe activities.

This nikka not even the same person, barely even fukk with this dude anymore.

I let this nikka hold :rudy: $200 cause the nikka was hurting so bad. I had to look out for my nikka, but at the same time I don't want to do that shyt cause I knew THAT bytch was go be eating off that shyt :pacspit:

But my nikka got a lil 9 month old daughter, She the only one I fukk with.

I'm not getting that cheese back, but I already knew that when I gave it up. This bytch went to Tampa to strip one weekend and came back with like $40 :rudy: I'm sure she was on a fling or some shyt. bytch you don't make shyt in Duval, how you expect to cake off in Tampa. Dumb ass hoe

And I told my nikka straight up that he was a suck ass nikka, and I can't fukk with em while he on this level. That nikka was like I know, I know:beli:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Real live, he may fukk around and kill ole girl if yall don't get him away from her. He keeps tryna save when she loves the danger of new dikk. It could take it's toll and make him be like fukk it and just end it all. If he was smart he'd take custody of his daughter and raise her right without that ratchet ass bytch around to fukk her mind up.

But Z sounds like a fukkin idiot sucker for love type. shyt ain't cool. Call Steve Wilkos, this fool need an intervention.